• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Almost as hot as back in January when they had a $3 coupon on these (it was $12.60 for 6 iirc), but it's still a great deal at under $1 per regular roll ($0.86).

Bounty Paper Towels Huge Rolls.
or
Bounty Huge Roll, Select a Size, White.

"Clip" $0.25 coupon, add 2 packs (of 6ct) to cart and checkout via S&S. Add code PGPAPERM

Items (2): $32.82
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$5.00
Subscription Discount: -$1.64
Your Coupon Savings: -$0.25
Total before tax: $25.93

NOTE:
1) Need to change quantity to 2 before clicking "subscribe now".
2) Make sure you don't have any extra "spaces" before or after the code.
3) Code seems to be picky on which browsers it likes... So if no worky, try another browser.

Member Summary

Paper Towels
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts

sjwaste (Mar. 26, 2013 @ 9:05p) |

Oh, I see what you mean. Oh well, already pulled the trigger.

Princess9483 (Mar. 27, 2013 @ 10:14a) |

2 ply 120 ct. You pay more than $2.20 for each one. They assume that a regular size is 60ct but that is not so as ther... (more)

handyguy (Mar. 27, 2013 @ 11:35a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's not taking the PGPAPERM coupon , it says , you must use a valid coupon

jassyline369 said:   It's not taking the PGPAPERM coupon , it says , you must use a valid coupon

1) Make sure you don't have any extra spaces before or after the code.
2) Did you change the quantity to 2?

yes, i added 2 , no matter what i did, i got the message that the code is invalid. I kept checking and made sure
at least 6 times, and i still got the message....

jassyline369 said:   yes, i added 2 , no matter what i did, i got the message that the code is invalid. I kept checking and made sure
at least 6 times, and i still got the message....

Maybe try another browser. (are you on a mobile device?)

Just did it and yes, coupon did work. Thank you OP.

I used the right coupon, it said to use a valid coupon. The i saw where it said that if you got 5 items , to be divered in the same mnth., you would get 15%
off. I think think that this would have been the 5th item. Amazon must not want to give me both , the 5.00 off and 15% off. That's the only thing i can figure
out. I have never had any problems before.

i decided to email Amazon, as there was no reason that the code, PGPAPERM, wouldn't work, because the message said that
it was invalid. I did everything you said, and i know the code is valid, because Amazon has it right elow the paper towells.....

Everything showed up on the checkout screen, but in my subscribe and save screen it doesn't list the coupon or code discounts. I hope when it gets charged they are applied?

im having trouble as well. sure this is working?

Items: $32.82
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$5.00
Your Coupon Savings: -$0.25
Promotion applied: -$4.92
------
Total before tax: $22.65
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
------
Order total: $22.65

PGPAPERM worked for me and it qualified for 15% off, used Firefox.

This seems like a TERRIBLE deal.

You are getting 12 Huge rolls, which is equal to 30 Regular rolls, for $26.

meijer currently has 24 Big rolls, which is equal to 32 Regular rolls, for $8.99

You do the math.

http://www.meijer.com/s/bounty-huge-roll-paper-towels-1-pack-6-r... 15.99 That's what i found when i looked up the same item..

jassyline369 said:   http://www.meijer.com/s/bounty-huge-roll-paper-towels-1-pack-6-r... 15.99 That's what i found when i looked up the same item..
System Error. That's what I found when I clicked your link. And Lucky421 linked to Brawny not Bounty.

thats the link i went thru and it was bawny. I meant to put brawny, but put in bounty, instead. I don't like brawny....go thru his link....

i emailed Amazon about the code for 5.00 off , PGPAPERM, and they put it in my cart. All i had to do was place the order for 2 six packs of huge, bounty, 25 cent off coupon,
and the 5.00 off was in the cart. Thanks for the deal. I have 3 , 55 gallon and 1, ten gallon , fish aquariums. Have to have bounty , not, to mention, to use , on my 2 grandbabies....Nothing else is better..Oh, i forgot, no tax....

Lefty421 said:   This seems like a TERRIBLE deal.

meijer currently has 24 Big rolls, which is equal to 32 Regular rolls, for $8.99

You do the math.
This is what I was thinking. The regular pricing on the Big roll 12-pack at Sam's Club is ~$12 and close to that meijer price when it's on Instant Savings.

Heck, just check your local grocery store, can regularly get the 6 pack for less than 10.

You do the math.

thanks for compare....unfortunately, linky not working for me...

but, when i checked meijer weekly sale ad, they have bounty 2 huge rolls (=5 rolls) for $5.49...or $16.50 plus tax.

so, product for product, Amazon s&s working out to be cheaper.

sorry, can't link to sale ad...i was viewing the "meijer Math - 3/17 e-AD, even more weekly deals" these are in-store deals.

Bottom line, this is slightly less than a buck per REGULAR roll. How is that HOT?

You do the math.

Must have been a price mistake ($8.99 each maybe?). Price is now $37.96 for 4*6-rolls.

istill cannot find the 24 big rolls of bounty that equals 32 regular rolls, and your link leads to brawny. I do
not like or use brawny. If you really do find that link that has 24 big rolls of bounty = 32 regular rolls of bounty, for 8.99,
Please, please post it, Because everyone, and their mother, and all other relatives, will buy them out.......

not a bad deal, but not that hot

I know that it was not a hot deal, but i am just about out of bounty, and it is hard to find a fairly decent deal What makes
this a fairly good deal is no taxes, and free shipping, with gas so high....With 2 grandbabies and 3 - 55 gallon aquariums and
10 gallon salt water aquarium, i cannot afford to run out. If a better deal comes along. i will stock up.....

jassyline why are you responding? You're not the OP. If you need the towels then buy them; but the fact that you're almost out has nothing to do with the deal.

as of right now, we still have( freedom of speech), though the way that our rights are being stripped awayfrom us,
I'm sure that it won't be for much longer....

drmorb said:   Heck, just check your local grocery store, can regularly get the 6 pack for less than 10.
Exactly. 6-pack of REGULAR rolls will generally retail for about $8. Or $1.33 each.

When it drops to $1 a roll, it's a good price, anything below that is HOT.

chicagoster said:   Lefty421 said:   This seems like a TERRIBLE deal.

You do the math.

thanks for compare....unfortunately, linky not working for me...

but, when i checked meijer weekly sale ad, they have bounty 2 huge rolls (=5 rolls) for $5.49...or $16.50 plus tax.

so, product for product, Amazon s&s working out to be cheaper.

sorry, can't link to sale ad...i was viewing the "meijer Math - 3/17 e-AD, even more weekly deals" these are in-store deals.

Thanks "chicagoster"!
And "Lefty421", Unless you can link to or show SAME product for less, why post? The deal here is for BOUNTY, and they can rarely be found for less than this.

peepsiemom said:   Bottom line, this is slightly less than a buck per REGULAR roll. How is that HOT?
Yes. That's hot.

jassyline369 said:   istill cannot find the 24 big rolls of bounty that equals 32 regular rolls, and your link leads to brawny. I do
not like or use brawny. If you really do find that link that has 24 big rolls of bounty = 32 regular rolls of bounty, for 8.99,
Please, please post it, Because everyone, and their mother, and all other relatives, will buy them out.......

Yeah, me too.

decemberpizza said:   not a bad deal, but not that hot
Care to show when/where this can be had for less?

~~~~~~
P.S. I posted another deal for slightly cheaper at drugstore.com, went OOS minutes after posting.

I'm pretty sure I get this same pack at WalMart for under $20.

Share a link, is this gonna include taxes? I would say + the cost of gas, to go there and back, to get it, and the time involved, with having to pack up 2 toddlers in their car seats, take them
out when i get to Walmarts, put one in a buggy, (try), to hold the 31/2 toddlers hand, while she's fighting to get loose, and grab everything in sight, but for the sake of an argument, I won"t.....
If Walmarts has it for under 20.00, including taxes, and shipping, I will order several packs, and stock up.

CVS current deal is way better. three 12 packs for $20 AFTER ECB. Plus if you have CVS $4 off $20 it's a screaming hot deal. But either way, much better than about $1/roll.
And bittul as far as "rarely" under $1/roll, you're mistaken. I did this same CVS deal just a few months ago. The drug chains are mostly the way to go for paper goods and cereal too.

Now this , is a deal . I plan to buy 3 12 packs of bounty. I have ten bucks from previous purchases. That 4 off of 20 coupon you mentioned
and will get 10.00 more, from this bounty purchase. What the heck, might just send hubby back with yhat 10.00 , for 3/12 packs again. It won't ruin... That'the deal i have been waiting for. just goes to show , we get their ad in the sunday paper, but i had a cleaning
job and didn't look at it. Thanks, Thanks... stocking up...

But the CVS deal is 12 regular rolls while the Amazon deal is for 12 HUGE rolls which equates to 60 regular rolls, making it approx.$0.43/regular roll vs CVS's $0.56/roll. Not a better deal even with the coupon.

princess 9483, The CVS deal is 36 regular rolls ( three 12 packs) for under $20. $16 if you have $4 off $20 coupon. This is AFTER the ECB for $10. The Amazon deal is 30 rolls for $26.
Your mistake is 12 huge rolls is 30 not 60 regular rolls.(2 huge = 5 regular)

if you scroll all the way down to the post, it states .86 cents per roll at Amazon. I think tat's the price
that i came up with too. i could be wrong.

Oh, I see what you mean. Oh well, already pulled the trigger.

2 ply 120 ct. You pay more than $2.20 for each one. They assume that a regular size is 60ct but that is not so as there is no 'regular size,' it can be anywhere from 55 to 110.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014