• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

HDM-225
Disclaimer
KINGWIN HDM-225 Internal 2.5" to 3.5" HDD Metal Mounting Kit $.99 A/R now MM

Use code BTEXTWM28 (Thanks to respdoc being bored) for additional $1.20 off which does make this a $0.21 money maker !

Great for mounting a laptop or SSD drive in a regular PC.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817990015

Rebate Form

Member Summary

kingwin
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Just had a mounting kit requirement, pop up.

These went to FAR after a days during the previous offer. Hopefully it will happen again.

respdoc said:   These went to FAR after a days during the previous offer. Hopefully it will happen again.
that's what they want you to think

lordoffire said:   

Well...guess I showed them who's their daddy...since I was playing around with the codes from past emails...and BTEXTWM28 would make it a potential MM.

respdoc said:   Well...guess I showed them who's their daddy...since I was playing around with the codes from past emails...and BTEXTWM28 would make it a potential MM.
Thanks, ordered one with code applied.

respdoc said:   lordoffire said:   

Well...guess I showed them who's their daddy...since I was playing around with the codes from past emails...and BTEXTWM28 would make it a potential MM.

Nice find, it's amazing what you can do when bored !

Coupon code doesn't work for me.

respdoc said:   lordoffire said:   

Excellent! I ordered two to get the quantity discount (-$1.65 off, or $4.34 each). With the discount, the promo code, and the rebate on one, I got two for $1.94.

bobley said:   Coupon code doesn't work for me.

Must be an Egg susucriber and logged in...

Newegg boxes contain 2 UPC codes. one original from mfr, another from Newegg. For rebates, which one to send?

nortotron said:   Newegg boxes contain 2 UPC codes. one original from mfr, another from Newegg. For rebates, which one to send?

I've never seen that and I make a boat load of purchases there. Maybe your confusing the US and Euro codes...

SithMaster said:   nortotron said:   Newegg boxes contain 2 UPC codes. one original from mfr, another from Newegg. For rebates, which one to send?

I've never seen that and I make a boat load of purchases there. Maybe your confusing the US and Euro codes...

one's a Newegg SKU

do multiple Newegg rebates in 1 envelope?

vickh said:   do multiple Newegg rebates in 1 envelope?

I wouldn't/don't. KISS principle should always be used with rebate processors.

Thanks!!!

Thanks - in for 2 - w/ the code can't beat it for less than $1.00 a pop!

Per the rebate terms: Limit One (1) rebate per qualifying rebate offer, per person, billing address, company, household and receipt/invoice/packing slip during the eligibility period, except were prohibited by law. Only one (1) rebate application per envelope.

Got mine today in good condition and mailed off the rebate

nm

This will be great for my 5.25" to 3.5" adapter.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014