• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.ebay.com/rpp/coach/ PLEASE NOTE: This sale includes a limit of 10 total Coach items per customer, with an additional limit of 5 signature items only.
Our merchandise is offered for sale for your personal enjoyment and not for resale. Therefore, we reserve the right to limit quantities and refuse to sell to any person whom we believe may be purchasing for resale.

Member Summary

coach (198.19kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I have gotten some truly outstanding deals in recent outlet sales, so thanks MC!

i recall last time it was by invite only..is this the same case?
are the prices shown when you press continue in ops link the sale price or would it be lower?

tomeaine said:   i recall last time it was by invite only..is this the same case?
are the prices shown when you press continue in ops link the sale price or would it be lower?

yes by invite, but at the link, there's a signup/waitlist link so you can get in on these sales in the future.

Waitlist only

dang!!! this is just the same as exercising your patience with those long lines during sales @ the factory B&M location near Cypress (Hwy 290, Htown area)
there's something about Coach discounts and women

i didn't have an invite but i do have an eBay account. i just logged on to eBay and voila! but i don't see anything i want. still too expensive with 30%+ off.

They charge tax. Could any coupon sweeten the deal? Thanks!

jjjjjjjj said:   They charge tax. Could any coupon sweeten the deal? Thanks!

they have to charge tax in any state they have a physical store in.

Tax, plus shipping kills it. $10 shipping on a $40 wallet.

No deals here...the outlets have been having better discounts recently.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014