• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Found this SALE price from Target for the Canon SX150 14.1MP Digital Camera for just $79.00!
+ FREE Shipping

Features include:
3" LCD,
12x optical zoom,
720p video recording,
optical image stabilization

Just add the item in the cart, then you will be able to see the price.

Other price:
Amazon: $99.87
Rakuten.com Shopping - ClickOnADeal: $112.99

I would say this is the lowest I have seen!

Member Summary

Canon SX150
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It was $99.99 + $30 Target GC from Target about a month ago.

This is great compact camera with powerful optical zoom and IS.

horrible battery life, since it uses AA batteries.

Battery life should be fine if you load 2 high capacity rechargeables. But I am 99% sure this camera uses old CCD sensor instead of the CMOS like Target claims. Target also says this camera only uses 1 AA battery.

Canon's site says it is CCD

dealsearch said:   Battery life should be fine if you load 2 high capacity rechargeables. But I am 99% sure this camera uses old CCD sensor instead of the CMOS like Target claims. Target also says this camera only uses 1 AA battery.

Well one of the advantages of using an "old" CCD sensor is that you don't get jello when you shoot panning video. Here's an example. Another example here.

CheapBustard said:   It was $99.99 + $30 Target GC from Target about a month ago.
Sounds like you should try to PM your receipt to the $79 price.

This is decent p&s at great price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014