• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ok, this is old news (Since its from yesterday). I also know the Sim City launch was botched and the game was basically unplayable at launch.
But the fact remians that plenty of people bought it. Some used coupons, some preorder bonusses, and some, Like me< used the India origin portal to buy it for $27 bucks.
Anyways, Maxis and origin agreed to give all who activated the game by march 18 a free game to compensate foe the launch headache. Long and behold, the compensation has been formally announced. (check prior link below.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/18/ea-reveals-free-simcity-apology-games

This turned the India portal deal into a supr deal. Imagine, getting simcity and Dead Space 3 for only $27 bucks total (thats like $13 a piece... killer deal).
Anyways, there are plenty of choices to download. Hope this elps anyone who previously purchased the game. Enjoy.

Member Summary

sim city
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

which game are you guys going to pick? I'm torn between Dead Space 3 and Mass Effect 3... never played either... any opinions?

KeithQJ said:   which game are you guys going to pick? I'm torn between Dead Space 3 and Mass Effect 3... never played either... any opinions?

Both games are quite similar; so it comes down to how much of a "FPS RPG" you like. If you've ever played (and enjoyed) Fallout 3 / New Vegas, than Mass Effect 3 will probably be more up your your alley.

Dead Space 3 is pretty good (in my opinion) as well, but it's a much shorter experience.

Since you're getting either game for "free", you should be happy with whatever choice.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014