• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I didn't notice this earlier, so I apologize if this is a repost.

This item is FAR again from Newegg.

Note #1: the rebate requires CC and activation
Note #2: the processor is parago (not an issue for this rebate per se, but just for those who are beginning to have concerns about any rebate issues)

Total Defense Unlimited Security Subscription
$10 - $10 MIR card exp 5/31/13

So, short version is...this is a rebate, but do it at your own risk.

thank you for reading this post.

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

total defense
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks op.
Green for you, Red to the rebate for requiring a CC subscription.

Last time they charged me $1 on credit card when I activated it for rebate purpose.
When I called their customer care to refund it, they had no clue about the charges and COULD NOT REFUND that $1.
Total Defense people are cheaters.. be aware.

wizardking said:   Thanks op.
Green for you, Red to the rebate for requiring a CC subscription.

Yeah this company is scam.

Product is no good either.

mewarboy said:   Last time they charged me $1 on credit card when I activated it for rebate purpose.
When I called their customer care to refund it, they had no clue about the charges and COULD NOT REFUND that $1.
Total Defense people are cheaters.. be aware.

It was just a per-auth; they didn't actually charge you anything. (remember to turn off auto-renewal if you haven't already done so)

Worthless SW

on total defense website, i saw a 30 day free trial, cancel anytime without waiting for a rebate. then it says if you continue it is 9.99 per month for all your pcs. Do they give you a hassle when you cancel within the 30 days and "accidently" charge you a month and have to deal with that?

Mainly, is their software any good?

Software is worthless, sales approach is scammy.

this item is back as FAR...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.