Item # 11001 | Model # RB24EAP

starting at $79.99

Reg Price $159.99

50% Off
Overview
Specifications
Reviews

Product Description

Covered by Hitachi's industry leading 7-year Consumer Warranty, the Hitachi RB24EAP Hand Held Blower is one of the lightest (only 8.6 lbs) and most powerful (at 441 CFM) blowers in its class. Available to both homeowners and professionals, the RB24EAP features a purge primer for quick and simple starts, a low emission Pure Fire II engine and large throttle lever for easy operation. The exceptional balance and light weight make it ideal for small cleanup, while it has the power to handle larger yard work. •23.9 cc gas hand held blower
•1.13 HP commercial grade two-stroke engine for outstanding power and longer life
•Lightweight and well-balanced for comfortable use and less fatigue
•Class-leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement
•Produces an impressive air velocity of 170 MPH (with taper nozzle)
•Large throttle lever for easy operation
•Features Pure Fire II low emission 2-stroke engine technology for a better environment
•Auto-return stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting
•50 state compliant

•Weight: 8.6 lbs. (3.9 kg)
•Some assembly required
•Industry leading 7-Year Consumer Warranty

Sears Outlet
See Sears Outlet promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Hitachi 23.9 cc Handheld Gas Blower
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Very nice. Quiet by comparison to most.

Bought this blower a couple of years ago. This is a great blower, very powerful, easy to start and 7 YEAR WARRANTY! Only negative is no cruise control on the throttle, you need keep your finger on it.

Thanks for posting this. I have a Sears outlet near me and they had them for 79.99. I was able to place an online order for pickup at the Sears outlet very close to me. I used the MYCART coupon and it took 5% off. I also had a good deal of Discover CashBack bonus and I bought a $50 and $25 ecerticificate gift card for lands end canvas for a total of $60 CashBack bonus (a 20% savings or a total saving of $15) and was able to apply them in the Sears outlet shopping cart, so I had a total savings of $19 between the coupon and discover CashBack bonus e-certs, so I wound up paying $65.55 including tax. This is a really great deal on a highly rated new blower.

ordered one yesterday to pickup. got 2 emails, 1 yesterday and 1 today saying they're checking inventory and will email me to pickup. when i bought yesterday, there were plenty available (arlington, tx), they'd better be available or i'm going to be really pissed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014