• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Definitely YMMV as I myself can't use it. It says "You do not qualify for this coupon." (Maybe because I got in on the Charmin deal yesterday?).

If it works for you, great! But if coupon doesn't work for you, no need to RED the thread. All you'll be doing is killing the thread for others who coupon might work for.

Clip BOTH links to activate $5 and $1 coupons, then click on product page and checkout via S&S. (note: Subscribe and Save can be cancelled after product ships).

Angel Soft Double Rolls:
$5 coupon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/-5-off-angel-soft/A2TPVDUUNNJ43B...
$1 coupon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/-1-00-off-angel-soft-bath-tissue...
Product page: http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Soft-Double-Rolls-Total/dp/B009EQ3MB...

Quilted Northern, Ultra Plush, Double Rolls:
$5 coupon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/-5-off-quilted-northern-ultra-pl...
$1 coupon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/-1-00-off-quilted-northern-bath-...
Product page: http://www.amazon.com/Quilted-Northern-Ultra-Plush-Double/dp/B00...

Update: price went up slightly on the Quilted Northern. Still a great deal @ $18.64 (or $16.05 w/20% S&S).

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Angel Soft (48.09kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Quilted Northern (54.02kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

worked for me, thanks

It worked for me as well. Thanks OP!

$1 coupon worked for me, but not the $5. Clicked on the T&C link, which did nothing to clarify why I "did not qualify" for the coupon. I've never bought TP from Amazon. Odd.

Reviews of the product on Amazon (Quilted Northern) show that when delivered it was not as the consumer expected - rolls were smaller and quality was not good compared to other purchases at Costco for instance. I placed my order, but now I am reconsidering based on the reviews I see......just an FYI.....do your due diligence before you buy

Worked for me. FYI, when i followed the $5 northern coupon link it only showed me the $1 coupon clip. But when I clipped the $1 and checked my Amazon coupons, I had both.

Shucks I get "You do not qualify for this coupon."
Great price for those who do.

Crap, I don't qualify for the coupon either

i only qualify for $1 off, i did not use the charmin deal or any other coupon clipping on Amazon in recent memory

Did not qualify either. I did order the Bounty rolls deal yesterday, may be that's why...

Awesome. I did the Charmin deal yesterday, but was able to get both deals from OP. What's even better is that I now have 5 subscribe and save orders for April which gives me 15% off instead of 5%. Thanks OP.

Not a bad deal, i preferred the Scott tp deal at CVS. 18 double rolls for $7.49. If you buy 4 then they give you $10 to spend in store. This brings the price down to 5 dollars per 18 or 15 dollars for 54 rolls There is a little tax, these are there nice tp not the 1000 sheet rolls which are kind of not soft. They also have cottenelle. Go to CVS.com and see their ad. Great warm mushy deal.

After the S&S process it shows my cart as empty and does not give me a checkout option.

merlco said:   Reviews of the product on Amazon (Quilted Northern) show that when delivered it was not as the consumer expected - rolls were smaller and quality was not good compared to other purchases at Costco for instance. I placed my order, but now I am reconsidering based on the reviews I see......just an FYI.....do your due diligence before you buy The quality of the product is not going to vary based on purchase location. But Northern's rolls are not equal. A double roll does not contain twice as much as a single roll, go figure. Angel soft however is equal. Angel soft is always the better value in comparison.

nwill002 said:   i only qualify for $1 off, i did not use the charmin deal or any other coupon clipping on Amazon in recent memory

Same here, only $1 off is available. And i've never bought any paper products from Amazon before.

I too have never used a TP coupon from Amazon. In fact, last coupon I used was 6+ months ago... still says I don't qualify for either of the $5 coupons.

I think the $5 coupons are from this promotion
Amazon Baby Promotion

I have crunched the numbers on toilet paper many times. My rule of thumb is that Angel Soft's reference price would be $5.00 for 12 double rolls.
Someone has it on sale for that often enough that I never pay more. WalMart isn't even that cheap.

My local grocer (Giant Eagle) started a sale today for Angel Soft, 2 packages of 12 double rolls for $10 (48 double rolls for $20). And they also have a fuel perks program that nets me 6% in free gas. PA. has no tax on toilet paper, so my final cost is $18.80 after the perks.

Slider said:   Crap, I don't qualify for the coupon either

sounds like they don't think you qualify to crap

I received a PM about the fact that I received both the $5 and $1 off coupons for the QN toilet paper. This is what I wrote:

I didn't purchase a baby book from that promotion [mentioned by teakay]. I am a Prime member and have purchased this very product in the past from Amazon. Perhaps this made me eligible?

Only the $1 off worked for me so when ahead and got it anyway. I had plan on getting this at Target because I had $1 off coupon but I discovered that the 30 double roll pkg only has 190 sheets per roll. Same if I were to buy the 36 double roll at Sam's, so I stick with the 242 sheets per roll before that disappears.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014