• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
As per thread title:

BioShock Bonanza - 3 free games when you pre-purchase BioShock Infinite Your eyes are not deceiving you! You get 3 free games when you pre-purchase BioShock Infinite from Green Man Gaming. No need to work too hard to unlock offers - we're all about instant gratification! Pre-purchase BioShock Infinite now and you will get $15 GMG Credit and also get the original BioShock game and XCOM: Enemy Unknown, plus one of the following games* free:

Spec Ops: The Line , Civilization V, BioShock 2, Mafia II or The Darkness II.

* Regional restrictions apply. Also when you pre-purchase from GMG you get the Industrial Revolution bonus - this key is sent immediately after purchase. Keys for Bioshock Infinite will be distributed in time for the release date. XCOM: Enemy Unknown keys will be distributed before the 26th March.

LINK

Member Summary

bioshock
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Between this and/or the Amazon deal ... hard choice .

Sarcasm or is there an actual good deal that I missed? I don't see anything other than some in-game items plus a free ebook that I don't really care about...

stereo55 said:   Between this and/or the Amazon deal ... hard choice .

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014