• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Call LInk

Flextone Untouchables Series Mouth Turkey Calls

Call toms in close and keep your hands free for the shot with the calls in this series. The soft, flexible passage chamber makes for a more natural sound. Each features ultrathin .025 latex that requires minimum airflow.
Available:

•Hustler – Magnum double-bat-wing cut. 2.25 reed with deep center cut makes for the perfect loud, raspy call.
•Gangster – Lure in a call-shy gobbler. The wave cut doesn't require a lot of air, but still packs a wallop in raspy cutts and cackles. Use less air for soft yelps, clucks and purrs.
•Mobster – Three super-thin .025 latex reeds and bat-wing cut makes for loud, raspy yelps, cutts and cackles. Reduce tongue pressure for softer calls.
•Baby Face – Its smaller frame is the perfect size for narrower palates. Despite the small size, its three .025 latex reeds with half-and-half cut still make big noise.
•Mob Boss – Triple-reed, straight call produces extra clear tones. Perfect for fall hunting, this call creates great kee-kee runs.
•The Mob 3-Pack – Get the Hustler, Gangster and Mobster in one convenient package.

Cabela's
Need a Cabela's coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

turkey call
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That's a box call that the forum member linked to the deal and this deal is for a reed mouth call. It wouldn't let me paste a picture into the listing.

I'm only seeing the Mob Boss available. Good deal though if someone's buying other stuff to get free shipping.

Reminds me of the morning show demo...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014