• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

hello kitty
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So about a 25 cent savings over other 3rd party sellers ?

The world of opportunities by having that extra quarter..are endless.

respdoc said:   So about a 25 cent savings over other 3rd party sellers ?

The world of opportunities by having that extra quarter..are endless.


yes, this would look lovely glowing in your bedroom Respdoc. you should order one!

MISTERCHEAP said:   

yes, this would look lovely glowing in your bedroom Respdoc.



Take it you're speaking from experience.


There are only a handful of products I hate...Hello Kitty is one of them.

respdoc said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

yes, this would look lovely glowing in your bedroom Respdoc.



Take it you're speaking from experience.


There are only a handful of products I hate...Hello Kitty items are one of them.


yes, I am.

(respdoc) Always the smart mouth!

sk704940 said:   (respdoc) Always the smart mouth!

I enjoy Respdoc, he does make me laugh, even if its at my own expense sometimes.

Got one of these before....and it died after 3 months....just sharing.

i'd feel terrible having to smash this clock

in for one, thanks

I got the Tinkerbell version for my daughter last year. The alarm rarely works and the lights stopped working after a few months.

Cute!!Price is gd!

sfo02sj said:   Got one of these before....and it died after 3 months....just sharing.

Finally, a useful contribution to this thread. THANK YOU

MISTERCHEAP said:   respdoc said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

yes, this would look lovely glowing in your bedroom Respdoc.



Take it you're speaking from experience.


There are only a handful of products I hate...Hello Kitty items are one of them.


yes, I am.


OMG what happened to MISTERCHEAP?? lol

dukefanjohn said:   I got the Tinkerbell version for my daughter last year. The alarm rarely works and the lights stopped working after a few months.

open it up and check it.. might be some lose wires. It's cheaply made. There are two set of batteries, one to power the light and the other is the clock.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014