• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Coupon code: HSNM10 <- Thanks hocuspocusblade
Link

Personally not liking that whole cloud connect ordeal but this is a good price.

DD-WRT WIP
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=153481

Edit:
Antenna mod
Link

You can diy with parts and antennas from old routers. Or, buy the parts from a supplier but the eBay price is on par with buying the parts separately.

Member Summary

Linksys EA2700 (23.91kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
HSNM10 saves $4 instead of $2
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I hesitate about buying refurbished with only 90 days warranty ...
Some review say that people had to pay out of pocket for returns of the defective units ...

Used to swear by the Linksys brand when it was owned by Cisco. Now that Belkin owns it, I'm curious to see how it will hold out.

Ooops said:   I hesitate about buying refurbished with only 90 days warranty ...
Some review say that people had to pay out of pocket for returns of the defective units ...

I got one and will need to see if the warranty is any good. Hours spent on the phone with customer support already to set up and to reset the unit.

Use coupon code HSNM10 to save $4 as opposed to $2 lowers the cost to just $35.99!
The above code will work on ANY router BTW.

Followup note. Got an RMA only 5+ hours on the phone

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014