• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
All-in-one HD Video converter, YouTube downloader and DVD burner.
Convert among MKV, AVCHD, M2TS, AVI, FLV, MP4, WMV, etc.
Convert videos to iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, Android, etc.
Built with versatile video audio editing features.

See here: http://www.winxdvd.com/giveaway/software-deals-easter.htm

Member Summary

WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I need a code to activate or its a 15 day free trial?.........

Cluster said:   I need a code to activate or its a 15 day free trial?.........

WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe License Code:

AF-VYEZVSSD-UAYFUX

(Activate before Apr.9. No free upgrade.)

As for me, I use iStonsoft free ultimate video converter: iStonsoft 100% Free Ultimate Video Converter

PS: I'm sorry, I missed other freeware: iStonsoft 100% Free YouTube Video Downloader

We don't need to waste money to purchase this kind of software, we use Freeware, the features are the same as paid software.

Thanks OP, I need a new You Tube downloader - this fits the bill.

I have used several Win X products for a long time.....the good ones that is. Like almost all the "super pack,
do everything" programs it falls down in some areas although excels in others. But the feature you want most
may be one of the good ones. I give Sony's media package high marks but for a lot more money Adobe runs it into
the dust. Boils down to how deep your into video/photography. I got into it way back when I spent a fortune
on a Bolex which served me well, but of course video came along and away I went again. The fact I was teaching
media production at a university was a bad influence on my checking account. Now 45 years later I rarely look
at anything I filmed. I admit I did dig down and buy a Panasonic Lumix with a Leica lens and am amazed at the
live action video it shoots. Whatever....have fun and let your creative part of the brain have a blast.

wilkinsonletitia said:   As for me, I use iStonsoft free ultimate video converter: iStonsoft 100% Free Ultimate Video Converter

PS: I'm sorry, I missed other freeware: iStonsoft 100% Free YouTube Video Downloader

We don't need to waste money to purchase this kind of software, we use Freeware, the features are the same as paid software.

Oh, that's what I want, I love this two freeware, very thanks!

Just another freeware to add to the list. I use Format Factory. I use to use Super Video Converter, but since they decided that they'll include toolbars in their installation, I stopped using it. Also it's been crashing a lot more than it use to in the past. Format Factory has been good though.

http://www.pcfreetime.com/index.html

devilboy215 said:   Just another freeware to add to the list. I use Format Factory. I use to use Super Video Converter, but since they decided that they'll include toolbars in their installation, I stopped using it. Also it's been crashing a lot more than it use to in the past. Format Factory has been good though.

http://www.pcfreetime.com/index.html

I have stopped using Super video converter two years, I thought it looked absolutely rubbish.

wilkinsonletitia said:   As for me, I use iStonsoft free ultimate video converter: iStonsoft 100% Free Ultimate Video Converter

Oh, Great free software!!! Thanks wilkinsonletitia and thanks iStonsoft. It really saves my money and time!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014