• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

American Apparel T-Shirts Blanks
Disclaimer
3-Pack of American Apparel T-Shirts Blanks (Random Colors) $14.99 w/ Free Shipping at Shirt.Woot

Normally $19 each or more, now $14.99 with free shipping for three blank t-shirts in random colors.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thinking of taking the chance. Anyone else game?

i think M has been sold out for a while already, FYI

Not sure I really get this...3 blank shirts? You can get blank shirts at WalMart every day of the week for five bucks.

What the heck is blank Tee shirts? AA? I cannot figure out what is being sold

AA stands for American Apparel, the brand name of the t-shirts. Blank means no design is printed on them.

Ordered 2 sets, thanks Op! These shirts are great for businesses that need shirts to place designs on.

ordinaryhuman said:   Not sure I really get this...3 blank shirts? You can get blank shirts at WalMart every day of the week for five bucks.

WalMart isn't exactly known for quality clothes. American Apparel makes pretty good clothes without employing sub-human working conditions to get the product to you. Legal issues and gender ethics aside, american apparel blows WalMart generic away in every aspect.

AA does look like a good old American company which is nice and the shirts do look like high quality. I didn't consider "legal issues and gender ethics" in my observation

If anyone else is wondering what folks are talking about with respect to the "legal issues and gender ethics" comments, I think this may partly explain the comments: Link

I think this is more what concerns most people:

http://jezebel.com/5966036/another-day-another-lawsuit-filed-aga...

Edit: oh and this

these are CHILDRENS shirts

peepsiemom said:   these are CHILDRENS shirts
Noticed the same thing, but shirt.woot.com has adult sizes.

I'm not ordering because I don't know if the colors will be wearable.

timbudtwo said:   ordinaryhuman said:   Not sure I really get this...3 blank shirts? You can get blank shirts at WalMart every day of the week for five bucks.

WalMart isn't exactly known for quality clothes. American Apparel makes pretty good clothes without employing sub-human working conditions to get the product to you. Legal issues and gender ethics aside, american apparel blows WalMart generic away in every aspect.

Note that AA shirts are usually on pricey side because they are better quality (read: soft and form fitting)

Shirt.woot used to use AA for their daily shirts (printed ones at $10), but moved to some other brand (probabaly to save costs).

I'm not ordering because I don't know if the colors will be wearable.

It's a gamble for sure. Ordered for my hubby and there are a lot of colors he just won't wear.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014