• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

kcups
Disclaimer
Been shopping around k-cups for my dad and noticed this...

Crazy Cups Coffee Only Sampler Pack 70ct

Click on 3 new from.. To see the 39.13 price. Comes with fs w/ prime

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

kcups
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

IMO not a very good deal. Most of the good deals involving K-cups (variety or otherwise) are < $.40 each; these are $.60 each + tax (if applicable).

nitesbane said:   IMO not a very good deal. Most of the good deals involving K-cups (variety or otherwise) are < $.40 each; these are $.60 each + tax (if applicable).Agree - top price paid s/b less than .50 a cup. Not a Hot Deal.

This is a little bit of a pricey deal, but this seems like one of the better samplers I have seen. It's not filled with multiples of some poor cast off flavor

I buy my dark magic in bulk when the deals come up, but I liked this one just for a change of pace.

Agreeable to a point... Its not like this is is something you will want to grab 6 of because that defeats the point... That said even some of the hottest kcup deals are worthless if you don't know what you like, and this is the best deal I have seen on a sampler pack.

Point me to another without a bunch of duplicates for cheaper and I'll snatch it up.

Contains some decaf, may include substitutions.

BloodKil said:   Been shopping around k-cups for my dad...

What a good kid!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014