• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Green for this one, the price seems good, and it is hard to go wrong with Nikon optics, I have been using them for years and the quality and reliability are top notch.

Great price and scope! Price in title would be nice, but good find OP!

Ordered, thanks op

Yep.. great price for great scope with Awesome support... good software from Nikon that helps dial in most ammo by name.. worth at least 50 more bucks for the mounting rings not to mention the shipping.... Works great on your flattop.

N41 but mounts are 6 weeks BO.

Just my .02 but if you are OK with a fixed 3x scope, especially for an AR-15 at this price I would heavily consider a Primary Arms compact 3x scope.

Text

I have one, along with several much more expensive Nikon optics and can vouch that it is a high quality piece of kit for the price. Mine's been on the AR for well over 1,000 rounds and has held zero perfectly with no other issues. No rings to worry about, comes with flip-up caps, along with extra accessory rails that are removable but may be handy in certain apps. Seems to be very similar to the ~$300 Burris, and has become my default value scope where a fixed 3x is OK. I'm not an optics snob but other than it being a non elite brand and being a little heavy, it seems very solid.

based on the picatinny rail spacing in the photo on the optics planet website, this doesn't look like it will fit in my burris pepr quick detach mount. too bad.... great price and I have a $15 off coupon for optics planet

Anyone know if this fits fixed handle rifles, like the XM15 E2S? I don't see anywhere in the description that the base is removeable to fit handles....

$150

Does Nikon sell caps to cover the elevation and windage turrets? Once I'm zeroed in, I'd hate to have the turrets uncovered, and potentially get bumped and turned.

Received scope, mount is back ordered

yea called op to see about my mounts said they were on bo indefinetely 3000+ orders to fill

They sure charged my cc in a hurry

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014