• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was at Kmart and they had the purolator air filters on clearance for between $1-$4 they had several left when I was there.

Member Summary

purolator
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks going by tomorrow to see if mine does

Store at 94521 has had theirs on clearance for some time. They have a pretty large inventory... because they don't have any I need

labboypro said:   Store at 94521 has had theirs on clearance for some time. They have a pretty large inventory... because they don't have any I need

Exactly, nothing of interest left over.

Pep Boys has Purolator air filters this week with a $5 rebate (limit 2). One of my vehicles uses a filter that costs $5, so it was free. Too bad they had only one in stock.

Thanks OP! Kmart in Harlingen,TX has a ton of air filters, My 04 focus air filter was only $1.72!

Kmart is clearing these out big time, with markdowns of 90% off. One Kmart near me had none left, but another Kmart still had a decent number of them on the shelf. Going, going, gone ...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014