• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008HYGFIC/

"Clip" $5 coupon.

Get the gigglefest started with SESAME STREET LOL Elmo! This laughing Elmo tells jokes and comes with a Dorothy fishbowl squeaker toy for even more silly fun. The more Elmo laughs, the more he rolls back and forth and shakes. Now preschoolers can laugh along with everyone's favorite SESAME STREET pal!

Elmo loves a sidesplitting, rolling-on-the-floor gigglefest! And preschoolers will, too, with this laughing Elmo from SESAME STREET. There are so many different ways little ones can make LOL Elmo laugh out loud: tickling his tummy, making silly sounds, pressing either of his feet, and squeaking Dorothy's fishbowl squeaker toy.

To get them to join in on the laughing fun, Elmo tells jokes, too! Just hearing LOL Elmo laugh and seeing him shake and roll makes for even more laughter and fun.
Make Elmo laugh out loud!

It's so much fun to make this laughing Elmo laugh out loud! Press his feet, then tickle his tummy or press either of his feet again. The more Elmo is tickled, the more he shakes and rolls with laughter! Squeeze Dorothy's fishbowl squeaker toy - it squeaks and makes Elmo giggle. Or stand close to Elmo and make a silly sound. LOL Elmo loves to tell jokes, too, like, "What's a duck's favorite snack? Quackers!"

SESAME STREET LOL Elmo tells jokes! Preschoolers will love making him laugh with tickles, silly sounds, and by squeezing Dorothy's fishbowl squeaker. When Elmo thinks something is funny, he rolls and shakes with laughter. The more he laughs, the more he moves!

What's in the Box
LOL Elmo, Dorothy's fishbowl squeaker, and instructions.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

LOL Elmo (15.12kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Please excuse my ignorance, butů

How do I "clip" a $5 coupon?

daBomb said:   Please excuse my ignorance, butů

How do I "clip" a $5 coupon?

"Never ask; never know."

There's a small box under the product info that says "clip this coupon". You'll need to be logged in to see it.
If you still have trouble, just click here, coupon should get "clipped".

If you don't have prime, you'll need a "filler" item or two to nudge you over the $25 mark for free shipping.

Thanks much for your patience and attention to detail, OP!

FWIW, Amazon's mobile website completely omitted the coupon promotion (on my Android 2.3 device's browser), but when I forced it to display the full site version of the webpage, there it was -- clear as day.

Green for you!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014