• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Palmetto State Armory Classic LPK NO Fire Control Group w/ 5x IMI AR-15 30rd Magazines

Check it out!

Palmetto State Armory Classic LPK NO Fire Control Group w/ 5x IMI AR-15 30rd Magazines
IMI Defense Polymer 30rd AR15 Magazine
Made in Israel
This is a new polymer 30rd AR-15/M4 magazine made in Israel. This magazine will accept 300 Blackout and 223/5.56 ammunition.

Cheers!

DW

Member Summary

palmetto
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just posted the same deal. It appears that the wheels are starting to come off the AWB Hangover bus. Check out the uppers available, still a little high in price, but there's 5 different types available. Hell, two months ago it was harder to find an upper than a virgin the morning after the prom.

m362w said:   I just posted the same deal. It appears that the wheels are starting to come off the AWB Hangover bus. Check out the uppers available, still a little high in price, but there's 5 different types available. Hell, two months ago it was harder to find an upper than a virgin the morning after the prom.

LOL! Ya I was looking at those as well. These seem to have a few different options available for LPK build kits as well.

Cheers!

DW

Crap mags.

ghostofdavid said:   Crap mags.

Ok. You're post is almost useful. Please give a little more details so I can make an informed decision.

Monkeyman2 said:   ghostofdavid said:   Crap mags.

Ok. You're post is almost useful. Please give a little more details so I can make an informed decision.

I can't speak first hand however reviews that I've read and seen have been good on these mags. I mean don't expect PMag quality but they aren't crap...

Here is a vid review. Poor cam quality but you get the gist...

REVIEW

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014