• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

image (73.65kB)
Disclaimer
Linkazon - New Third Expansion $10

All others also in stock
Cards Against Humanity $25
First Expansion $10
Second Expansion $10

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

game (10.54kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

image (17.59kB)
Thanks gizmo
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I don't always ____________, but when I do, it's __________________.

*plays* "Say thanks to the OP" "Awesomesauce"

Removed due to an ID ten T error...

rwaheed said:   There is a 3rd expansion set also being sold for $10

http://www.amazon.com/Cards-Against-Humanity-Third-Expansion/dp/...


that was the deal, I clarified my linkazon

gizmo said:   rwaheed said:   There is a 3rd expansion set also being sold for $10

http://www.amazon.com/Cards-Against-Humanity-Third-Expansion/dp/...


that was the deal, I clarified my linkazon


My bad.. I just saw your nice linked list of the expansions.. didn't read the other text.. probably because I clicked the link as soon as I saw CAH in stock.. lol.. Sorry OP.

Just played this last night, great game!

sweet. in for all 3 expansion sets. thanks OP

Weird... $45 from Amazon for main game + two expansions... but people buy them from eBay for ~$90?!? Do they have problems stocking these or something?

Danzilla said:   Weird... $45 from Amazon for main game + two expansions... but people buy them from eBay for ~$90?!? Do they have problems stocking these or something?
Yes. I don't even want to think about what the out of print Christmas expansion is going for on eBay.

drynroasted said:   Danzilla said:   Weird... $45 from Amazon for main game + two expansions... but people buy them from eBay for ~$90?!? Do they have problems stocking these or something?
Yes. I don't even want to think about what the out of print Christmas expansion is going for on eBay.


ok you made me look - for that price I wouldn't have opened mine

is it weird I have now bought the game and all the xpacs but havent even played it once? I need more friends. Is there a hot deal for that?

gizmo said:   drynroasted said:   Danzilla said:   Weird... $45 from Amazon for main game + two expansions... but people buy them from eBay for ~$90?!? Do they have problems stocking these or something?
Yes. I don't even want to think about what the out of print Christmas expansion is going for on eBay.


ok you made me look - for that price I wouldn't have opened mine


Argh, I should've bought two. They were only $5 anyways. Sad thing is that my friends and I played it a lot before I got the xmas pack. After getting the pack and opening it, I haven't even played it

Dumb Q, can I just buy the $10 pack and play, or do I need the original?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014