• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw Newegg.com has spring break deal for BIDET4ME Electronic Bidet White Seat w/ Dryer, Cleaning System & More
Original MSRP $749 Now $334.99 plus Free Ship in USA ...
Search internet Amazon at $399.99, overstock at $368.99, so this is great deal plus free ship. !!!

It's perfect gift for all family !!!

Newegg _ BIDET4ME E-200A

Product Description:
E-200A is full-featured and engineered for luxury. With front and rear warm water cleansing, anti-bacterial material and a massage feature with a wide clean function, it cycles front and rear streams for unparalleled cleaning. E-200A allows you to adjust water temperature, water pressure and the position of the gentle aerated stream. At the touch of a button, cleansing is followed by a hands free mild warm air dry, adjustable to three settings. Its heated soft closed seat provides comfort and relaxation at a temperature you control. The new design and upgraded features and functions for superior cleansing and comfort.

Summary:
* Warm air dry
* Built-in water filter
* Heated seat
* Auto, Female, and Kid Wash feature
* Water Massage and Water Pressure Control feature
* For more information on this product please view the Installation Sheet Manual Instruction sheet Parts List Manual Guide

Bidet4me E-200A (Electric Bidet) Detail Functions
** Seat/Water Heated - (Low, Mid, High)
** Seat T/Water T Adjusted
** Seat Sensed
** Posterior/Feminine Washed
** Bamboo Charcoal Deodorized
** Thermostat Installed
** Intelligent Power Saved
** Slow Down Silent
** Pressure-Relief Device
** Power Off Flushed
** Easy Pressure Regulated
** Warm Dryer- (Low, Mid, High)
** Warm Breeze Adjusted
** Massage Strength Control- (Low, Mid, High)
** Movable Massage
** Kid's Functions
** Full Automation Nozzle Self-Cleaning

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

bidet
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That is Awesome...they have them all over cafe's in tokyo....

OP, you could save a lot of wasted clicks/bandwidth if you put "bidet" in the title.

OP=BIDET4ME.COM

I bet your employee discount is better than $50, OP.

Milko said:   OP=BIDET4ME.COMFunny thing is, if he'd put the item name in the title, he probably would have gotten more people to look at the thread!

billrubin said:   Milko said:   OP=BIDET4ME.COMFunny thing is, if he'd put the item name in the title, he probably would have gotten more people to look at the thread!

I wonder if he has an iPad app that controls his.

respdoc said:   billrubin said:   Milko said:   OP=BIDET4ME.COMFunny thing is, if he'd put the item name in the title, he probably would have gotten more people to look at the thread!
I wonder if he has an iPad app that controls his.
That's version 2. Obviously why they are clearing out this model.

labboypro said:   OP, you could save a lot of wasted clicks/bandwidth if you put "bidet" in the title.On the contrary, he'd get more people opening it so they could make rude remarks!

Title is incomplete.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014