• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon currently has the 3D bluray version for the same price as the bluray and DVD.
Beats BB price last week by $5 and ships free if you got Prime (best deal online anywhere)

Hotel Transylvania

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Hotel Transylvania 3D Blu-ray
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't want to be that guy, but didn't a hot deal have a blu-ray burner this week for $40? Rent it at Redbox for $2 and buy blank Blu-rays for .50 each....

Ya, I know, there is gonna be red on this post....

timx said:   I don't want to be that guy, but didn't a hot deal have a blu-ray burner this week for $40? Rent it at Redbox for $2 and buy blank Blu-rays for .50 each....

Factoring out the illegal backup part, does Redbox rent 3d blu-rays?

clb4g9 said:   

Factoring out the illegal backup part, does Redbox rent 3d blu-rays?

I don't think so, not even Netflix does....

timx said:   I don't want to be that guy, but didn't a hot deal have a blu-ray burner this week for $40? Rent it at Redbox for $2 and buy blank Blu-rays for .50 each....

To continue the beating, all 3D movies are on BD-R DL 50GB media. If you've got a source for 50Gb media @ .50ea I'm all ears.

Or you can price match at BBY and use the $5 MQ from Applebees that doesn't expire until 3/31 if you can still find a copy. Plus maybe add enough
other discs to gain a free $10 or $25 gift card.

I know at one point there was a scan of the coupon online somewhere, but the only one I can find was a post on CAG. I can't remember forum
policy on scans of non individual numbered coupons.

HT

Whatever version you get, it's really a great movie for the whole family. My kids love the story and it's well paced, and there is lots of great humor for adults too.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014