• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link on Amazon. Make sure you hit the button next to the picture that says "CLIP THIS COUPON TO SAVE 3 DOLLARS."

Free shipping with prime. 960 tissues for your allergies, sneezes, or whatever personal things you want to use them for: are these happy or sad tissues? Haha.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

8 boxes of Kleenex Ultra Facial Tissue
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My page says "Receive an exclusive coupon for this item with the purchase of qualifying parenting books."

johnny98 said:   My page says "Receive an exclusive coupon for this item with the purchase of qualifying parenting books."

Same. I don't see a $3 coupon anywhere.

red for the coupon fiasco.

amazon receipt with coupon
Disclaimer
Well I had a coupon. See my receipt. I searched for it on another browser and it also appeared. But if I hit refresh, it disappeared.

ingenue007 said:   Well I had a coupon. See my receipt. I searched for it on another browser and it also appeared. But if I hit refresh, it disappeared.

Did you buy one of the mysterious "qualifying parenting books"?

Nope. I have no kids so no parenting books. All I did was search on Amazon for Kleenex b/c I forgot to pick up stuff from grocery store earlier. It showed up and I clipped it.

No coupon for me either, getting the same msg as the rest about "qualifying item"
however I did purchase the same item in Dec for $8.64 via S&S and clipped $3 coupon @ that time
prior deal

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014