• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SAVE $40.00 on this 9 inch tablet. LINK

Here is the product description:

B Elite 9 inch Capacitive Allwinner A13 1.3GHz Tablet Android 4.0 IceCreamSandwich 4GB Internal Memory with Front Camera

ASIN: B00BU9YJ7A

Brand: iB

Model: 910CA

Here is the claim code for Amazon: E4NQDVOI

I tried to put a link to the tablet but it didn't work

Please let me know if you have any question.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

iB Elite 9 inch Tablet
Thanks cvrev
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Is InVado in the tablet business now?

VicVinegar (Mar. 27, 2013 @ 5:05p) |

I am not sure, but explain why you would think InVado is in the tablet business now.

cvrev (Mar. 27, 2013 @ 5:11p) |

This tablet will go great with my Nokia 6185!

smish (Mar. 28, 2013 @ 12:49a) |

The tablet is not a Lenovo. It'a a cvrev Elite Tablet.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

All that mumbo jumbo in the title and you can't even put the price OR the store?

You is smart...

The screen is only 800x480. Ugh!

A 0.3mp camera? Talk about partying like it's 1999...

Surprisingly over 30,000 pcs sold online and they all have a 0.3 front camera on the tablet. Now tell me thats 1999 or you just don't know your market.

This is no joke or mumbo jumbo... I will just laugh at you all that are making jokes, cause someone is producing a great product that has a demand, and all you do is joke about it. I just support the cause, because I can afford a tablet at that price and I would like others to know how to save 40 bucks.

cvrev said:    Now tell me thats 1999 or you just don't know your market.

It's 1999.

Only 4GB memory, 512MB RAM. This unit has terrible specs and will not run very well. If you only have $120 for a tablet, it may be better than nothing. But this unit is nothing like the more modest current offerings of tablets. This is not a diamond in the rough.

cvrev said:   Surprisingly over 30,000 pcs sold online and they all have a 0.3 front camera on the tablet. Now tell me thats 1999 or you just don't know your market.

And you know the sales figures how? Any affiliation you'd care to share with us?


They named this cleaners too!
Disclaimer
Give this to your kid and you won't feel bad if it ends up in the toilet. Who were the marketing wizards who came up with the name of that table? IB Elite 9 inch Capacitive Allwinner?

No reviews. Never buy a tablet by specs alone. It might still run and look like crap.

My affiliation is look at the numbers sold on eBay and check your numbers on Amazon. Calculate percentages of x by number of x and that gives you a relevant number of sales that someone has made. If you don't know what I am talking about then you need to do your homework!

I agree with the review part, but this is a new branded tablet and should be given a chance. You never know, your neighbor may have purchased this item, and are you gonna start off with a negative comment if you haven't even tried it!

Don't Feed The Shill.

cvrev said:   this is a new branded tablet

Pardon, I thought there were 30,000 sold?

cvrev said: My affiliation is look at the numbers sold on eBay and check your numbers on Amazon.

OK, I went over to eBay and looked at the numbers sold. "Goodios" has five of these for sale, none of which have sold yet, and there is no record of ANY completed listings by ANY seller involving an "iB elite tablet", sold or unsold.

Amazon does not share their statistics on what has sold.

But since you seem to have some sort of inside knowledge of how many have sold - once again, please do share.

For anyone thinking of actually buying this, there's an AGPTek tablet on eBay that's identical (except for having 8gb storage instead of 4gb) and costs $10 less with free shipping.

cvrev said:   This is no joke or mumbo jumbo...

Start offering them to us at your cost...and then maybe we'll have a hot deal..

over 37,000 pcs sold... Convinced there is a demand

LINK

I signed up with goodios email blast and got this $40.00 savings code as I do with Amazon goldbox and eBay daily deal and etc.

You all have knocked what you haven't tried.

Give peace a chance and let the people be the judge of this item. Why be closed minded about an item that is promoted.

Thanks for understanding in advance

plus there I just seen they have a one year warranty

cvrev said:   over 37,000 pcs sold... Convinced there is a demand

LINK


This is a 7 inch product at $64, not the tablet in the original post. This tablet is Great for kids, not so great for others. I bought one of these for my niece in November and it already doesn't charge. My niece is 10, and hard on her things and I wanted to see if it was worth getting her a Nexus or Tab.

OP sure is defending loosely and pushing hard for a crappy tablet that doesn't seem to be all he claims as far as sales. Even his examples (links) aren't for the same tablet...that's a sign of desperation if I ever saw one!

OP, how much do you make per tablet? Serious question as that's all that makes sense for the way you're trying to push this brick.

There is so much build up on negativity that I have to rectify each statement. So here is what I am rectifying:

1. the screen is only 800x480. Ugh! by lgmayka

2. A 0.3mp camera? Talk about partying like it's 1999... by shaggymutt

3. It's 1999. by respdoc

4. Only 4GB memory, 512MB RAM. This unit has terrible specs and will not run very well. If you only have $120 for a tablet, it may be better than nothing. But this unit is nothing like the more modest current offerings of tablets. This is not a diamond in the rough. by Dogmeat

5. And you know the sales figures how? Any affiliation you'd care to share with us? by shaggymutt

6. Pardon, I thought there were 30,000 sold? by shaggymutt

Here is what I seen: a 7 inch tablet that sold thousands for about 65$.00 and for a few inches bigger (which is a big difference) to 9 inches selling for a little over 100 bucks.

I am defending myself because i feel insulted by your negativity. I posted and instead of getting questions, fellow fatwalleters give negativity first. Its like a noob gamer who trolls a game. First thing they do is create animosity then to collaborate with team players. This is bad not good!

Please see that this is a good deal for people who can afford a tablet that's a little over one hundred dollars.

its crazy how you all are misunderstanding my point. I am not putting the 37,000 sales for a 7 inch tablet to make the tablet I seen as a comparison of the one I seen. But to show that there is a market for economically priced tablets. I also put up the link where to take a look at the specs and see the actual item. But most important following up with my posting to make my suggestions valid.

cvrev said:   
Please see that this is a good deal for people who can afford a tablet that's a little over one hundred dollars.
Therein lies the problem. We HAVE looked at your "deal." It has been weighed, it has been measured, and it has been found wanting - to quote A Knight's Tale. It's a crappy tablet, even at this price. It will run worse than the 7" inch tablet you keep comparing it against. For $50-$60, maybe, but at this price? Nope!

So again, how much are you making per tablet? Or do you get a commission off the sales?

cvrev said:   There is so much build up on negativity that I have to rectify each statement. So here is what I am rectifying:

1. the screen is only 800x480. Ugh! by lgmayka

2. A 0.3mp camera? Talk about partying like it's 1999... by shaggymutt

3. It's 1999. by respdoc

4. Only 4GB memory, 512MB RAM. This unit has terrible specs and will not run very well. If you only have $120 for a tablet, it may be better than nothing. But this unit is nothing like the more modest current offerings of tablets. This is not a diamond in the rough. by Dogmeat

5. And you know the sales figures how? Any affiliation you'd care to share with us? by shaggymutt

6. Pardon, I thought there were 30,000 sold? by shaggymutt

Here is what I seen: a 7 inch tablet that sold thousands for about 65$.00 and for a few inches bigger (which is a big difference) to 9 inches selling for a little over 100 bucks.

I am defending myself because i feel insulted by your negativity. I posted and instead of getting questions, fellow fatwalleters give negativity first. Its like a noob gamer who trolls a game. First thing they do is create animosity then to collaborate with team players. This is bad not good!

Please see that this is a good deal for people who can afford a tablet that's a little over one hundred dollars.


You forgot to list the very first response to your post: "All that mumbo jumbo in the title and you can't even put the price OR the store? - ilikechickentacos". Perhaps because you still haven't addressed that comment? A poor title can by itself lead to a lot of red.

By the way, I agree with you that you cannot compare a $100 tablet's features with those of a tablet costing 2-5 times as much.

I am not pushing a brick... I am merely pushing a tablet that I think is a good deal.

I tried changing it. It won't let me change the title. See you all hate on people. You don't even help others.

cvrev said:   I tried changing it. It won't let me change the title. See you all hate on people. You don't even help others.
So how about at least putting the price and store at the beginning of your post? I'm not sure why you are unable to change the title. It may already be the maximum length; if so, you will need to delete some of the existing words. Contact one of the moderators or site support if you are having problems.

I did truncate a few words, but it did not work. I never thought of using the moderator and thank you for your suggestion. You are very kind

cvrev said:   I did truncate a few words, but it did not work. I never thought of using the moderator and thank you for your suggestion. You are very kind
There is a "FAQ" button immediately to the left of the "New Deal" button. The FAQ button will take you to a page which explains the preferred title wording, among other things. When you click on the "New Deal" button to create your post, you will also see instructions, such as a link to the FAQ page, as well as a reminder as to the preferred information in the title:

Suggested Title Format: [manufacturer] [item description] [price] [store] [deal attributes]

cvrev said:   I am not pushing a brick... I am merely pushing a tablet that I think is a good deal.

Right. And when I post that eBay has an AGPTek tablet with the SAME specs, except that it has TWICE as much storage, and comes from a brand I've actually heard of, and costs $10 less, you ignore it instead of saying, "Huh! That's a better deal, isn't it?"

If you're really here to help us find good deals, and just want to help people find a $100-ish tablet with crummy specs, you'd be promoting that one instead of this "IB Elite" one.

I posted a thread I thought would benefit consumers. I do still think this is a good deal. I just felt everyone one giving negative feedback for no reason so I felt I had to defend my posting the whole time. Sorry I will look over the tablet right now. my bad.

Ok after looking at AGPTek tablet and comparing it with the iB Elite, looks like they are toe to toe. Good one shaggymutt

Just curious does this AGPTek tablet include a warranty? I don't see one.

cvrev said:   Ok after looking at AGPTek tablet and comparing it with the iB Elite, looks like they are toe to toe. Good one shaggymutt

The AGPTek does cost $10 less and has 8gb storage instead of 4gb. No affiliation, btw, and I still think any tablet with 800x480 resolution and a 640x480 camera is so poorly spec'ed as to be inferior to simply buying a used netbook. Which is what I did - I paid $120 or so for an oldschool netbook that runs Linux just fine. It helps that I really don't like virtual keyboards; I put up with the one on my phone, but still miss the (actual button) one on the Treo I once had.

Just curious does this AGPTek tablet include a warranty? I don't see one.

According to the eBay listing, it includes a 1 year warranty with 30days money back. With that said, I wouldn't count on anything with the warranty from small independent sellers reselling products from generic Chinese manufacturers.

shaggymutt said:   cvrev said:   Ok after looking at AGPTek tablet and comparing it with the iB Elite, looks like they are toe to toe. Good one shaggymutt

The AGPTek does cost $10 less and has 8gb storage instead of 4gb. No affiliation, btw, and I still think any tablet with 800x480 resolution and a 640x480 camera is so poorly spec'ed as to be inferior to simply buying a used netbook. Which is what I did - I paid $120 or so for an oldschool netbook that runs Linux just fine. It helps that I really don't like virtual keyboards; I put up with the one on my phone, but still miss the (actual button) one on the Treo I once had.

Just curious does this AGPTek tablet include a warranty? I don't see one.

According to the eBay listing, it includes a 1 year warranty with 30days money back. With that said, I wouldn't count on anything with the warranty from small independent sellers reselling products from generic Chinese manufacturers.
You make a great point regarding virtual keyboards. That's another reason, well, among the many others, for why I chose a top-brand Nexus 7 tablet last December, on a $230 deal through buydig. You know, I'm sure, it's made by Asus. I have the 32GB model, btw.

Now, it has a virtual keyboard, and that hasn't bothered me, but I still keep my eye - or rather 3XCamel's eye - on this Bluetooth keyboard on Amazon:Text

Since my tablet is a major brand-name, and it's a Nexus, finding accessories isn't a problem at all. Right now that keyboard I linked is under $25, so it's about at my trigger point. Sometimes it would be nice to have, and for under $25, it's an easy fix. But I'm not saying everyone needs to ignore a GOOD deal on a under $100 tablet. People should buy based on their needs and what they expect to do with the tablet. For me, my 7" Nexus is perfect, and I couldn't ask for anything more. It does everything I want and provides me with a small form factor that can hold up to the big boys, and gives me hours of pleasure and enjoyment. The right person could say the same for a $60 tablet, if it does what they want and does it very well.

@shaggymut thanks for the feedback

Honestly I have an Allwinner A10 based tablet (the A13 is the value version of that chip).

Mine is an Onda Vi30W. Honestly it's heavy for what it is, but works generally well. With chinese tablets it's more important that you have a manufacturer that is updating their firmware to fix bugs. A chinese tablet with buggy firmware and no updates will always be buggy.

First thing to check is who makes the IB Elite? Do they have the firmware available for download (in case you brick it accidently/it bricks itself because this does happen?) How often have they updated their firmware. If you can't answer those questions run (don't walk) the other way.

cvrev said:   plus there I just seen they have a one year warranty+

All your base are belong to us.

After looking into who makes it, looks like its a Miami based company, that is reputable. It does carry firmware download, update, and a warranty. I also called to see how the warranty works and it sounds legit. If they can't fix it then they will send you a replacement.

Skipping 7 Messages...
This tablet will go great with my Nokia 6185!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014