• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
9 Pairs of Assorted Women's Branded Sunglasses @ GraveyardMall.com - $12.99

$3.99 flat rate shipping

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Got these once, they are throw away, give away, disposable sunglasses....I didn't feel I was taken but would not do it again.

I ordered in January and have never received them. Terrible customer service. They acknowledged they lost over 1000 orders on there Facebook page march 1st and I still have received my order.

I did this deal in jan and 5 out of the 9 were good... rest were donated

Same here. Did this deal in January and they were awful glasses. Ugly and cheap. Save your money.

The company is the worst one ever ever.....

Never got the glasses shipped!

Don't buy!

I never got my order placed in January, either. Sent a e-mail (with my confirmation) to ask about it, and never got response.
Total bummer. Not sure what else I can do....kinda late to take it up with my cc, or something.

Those sunglasses are capital JUNK.

Again?
Add the shipping in title so some of us wont have to click this post to find out.

I wouldn't do business with these Bozo's ever again.They will tell you anything you want to hear but as for sending out the merchandise that you purchase..... good luck. Horrible does not begin to describe their customer service. I landed up going thru Paypal to settle my complaints about these AHoles.

If they told me the sky was blue I'd have to go look before I'd believe them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014