• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

OG $5 Coupon
Disclaimer
Hello ....

Just received a coupon for $5 off two adult dinner entreés at Olive Garden (or $2.50 off one adult dinner entreé).

Coupon valid through 04/04/2013.

Get Own / Share Coupon Link

Also attaching the coupon here via PDF.

Coupon even says to combine with the 2 for $25 meal deal for even better savings!

Member Summary

$5 off for 2 thru 4/4
Thanks archena
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Save even more when used with 2 for $25 deal
Disclaimer
Here's the image from the email that says it is stackable with the 2 for $25 dinner offer.

These guys ALWAYS have "deals" floating around. I'll stick to frozen at home over this thank you very much.

Cool!

Electronifan said:   These guys ALWAYS have "deals" floating around. I'll stick to frozen at home over this thank you very much.

I don't think anyone twisted your arm to read the thread; nor did I anyone tell you that you had to eat there.

Every time a restaurant deal is posted, people come out of the woodwork and feel the need to chime in and say how they don't like eating at the particular restaurant. What value does it serve with respect to the deal?

If you have trouble using the coupon, then please feel free to bash the offer. Until then, it's just off topic.

$5 off tor 2 dinners, big deal (not)

Electronifan said:   These guys ALWAYS have "deals" floating around. I'll stick to frozen at home over this thank you very much.

Jack in the Box, now thats
"my kinda place"

Do they serve Italian food there?

Thanks op
I was at OutBack last night and the server told us that they except competitors coupons now.
Printed this coupon to widen our choices of dinning.

Bump. Ends this week.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014