• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

6ft HDMI cable
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
If you have a slim LED tv mounted flush to the wall with a thin mount, the regular 6 foot HDMI cable may indeed be too f... (more)

poppagene (Mar. 27, 2013 @ 11:47a) |

I doubt that. You are going to need power cable which is much thicker than any HDMI cable.

Besides, the cheap HDMI cables... (more)

kickerstarter (Mar. 27, 2013 @ 12:34p) |

I tried to locate them, but couldn't. Anyway, I got mine for $1.60.

Thanks for the info.

hunter00 (Apr. 08, 2013 @ 2:57p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. I am needing this HDMI cable.

Thanks, right on time for the refurbished Samsung BD player deal found on other thread..

Got it. Thanks OP

My rebate for the 15' that I got last month is in processing. Cable works great BTW. Wonder if this would confuse them over at Newegg if I also put in for this rebate.

miqie said:    Wonder if this would confuse them over at Newegg if I also put in for this rebate.

Since the rebate number is completely different..the only confusion would come from you.

respdoc said:   miqie said:    Wonder if this would confuse them over at Newegg if I also put in for this rebate.

Since the rebate number is completely different..the only confusion would come from you.

Ah, your back. Missed your witty replies. What a plus to these forums.

The bond here on fatwallet is so strong: respdoc and miqie are like two siblings picking on each other . I wish someone would pick on me and make me feel like family... quick, someone get MC and SithMaster to come in here!

If you don't need ultra thin, eBay has 6ft cables for $.99 shipped, no rebate hassles. From a US seller even.

says need rebate card.

dforest said:   If you don't need ultra thin, eBay has 6ft cables for $.99 shipped, no rebate hassles. From a US seller even.

Guessing they don't have free 2-day shipping.

For those that have done this before, does cable come w UPC symbol.? Rebate form ask for upc, just asking to make sure it is not just cable in a plastic bag.

koolhand said:   For those that have done this before, does cable come w UPC symbol.? Rebate form ask for upc, just asking to make sure it is not just cable in a plastic bag.

All cables I have bought that came in a bag from Newegg have the UPC sticker right on the outside of the bag. It makes it easier to attach to the rebate forum IMO.

Newegg has 2-day only if you have Shoprunner.
The $.99 eBay listings ship from Southern California, in the vicinity of the Newegg HQ.
If you're from California the sales tax buying from Newegg will be more than $.99.
NJ and TN also pay tax.

In for 1. Thanks OP

crhptic said:   dforest said:   If you don't need ultra thin, eBay has 6ft cables for $.99 shipped, no rebate hassles. From a US seller even.

Guessing they aren't Redmere Tech cables either??

I HAVE SO MANY HDMI CABLES NOW...

galvodog10 said:   crhptic said:   dforest said:   If you don't need ultra thin, eBay has 6ft cables for $.99 shipped, no rebate hassles. From a US seller even.

Guessing they aren't Redmere Tech cables either??

Yeah, I pointed it out for those who don't need ultra thin cables and don't want the hassle of a rebate.

Thank you OP!!! Free HDMI. Can't complain about FREE!!!!!!! YAY!

Nice work Squink !

Redbeard25 said:   I HAVE SO MANY HDMI CABLES NOW...

How many of them are as thin as this one?

Good to see these ultra thin HDMI cables.

rockymast said:   How many of them are as thin as this one?

Good to see these ultra thin HDMI cables.
I prefer the thick ones ... harder for my cat to chew through.

I own the 15' version of the ultra thin HDMI cable and I like it.

But I don't see the point of owning a 6' version. With the cable so short, any HDMI cable will do. Lots of these cables off eBay for $2 or less. They will do just fine.

Redmere kills the deal. Not worth free.

myisland said:   Redmere kills the deal. Not worth free.

What's wrong with Redmere?

hunter00 said:   myisland said:   Redmere kills the deal. Not worth free.

What's wrong with Redmere?

Some don't like that you can't reverse the cable. However these cables are super thin and like all Redmere technology have ethernet and audio return channel and are capable of full 3D and deep color. The Newegg rabate may be super slow.

kickerstarter said:   I own the 15' version of the ultra thin HDMI cable and I like it.

But I don't see the point of owning a 6' version. With the cable so short, any HDMI cable will do. Lots of these cables off eBay for $2 or less. They will do just fine.

If you have a slim LED tv mounted flush to the wall with a thin mount, the regular 6 foot HDMI cable may indeed be too fat.

I doubt that. You are going to need power cable which is much thicker than any HDMI cable.

Besides, the cheap HDMI cables from eBay are very thin too. For 6', it doesn't matter. It works fine for me.

dforest said:   If you don't need ultra thin, eBay has 6ft cables for $.99 shipped, no rebate hassles. From a US seller even.

I tried to locate them, but couldn't. Anyway, I got mine for $1.60.

Thanks for the info.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014