• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg has a refurbished debranded HP 25" LED monitor for $159.99 with free shipping. It gets very good reviews on Newegg's site. Inputs are D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI. Resolution is 1920 x 1080 5ms.

Monitor link

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

monitor
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just got this ones big brother, 27" debranded HP from Newegg today (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824228044)... Excellent monitor for $200

I bought this a couple of months ago and would recommend it. I had to buy an HP logo badge for the hole in the front of the monitor though. They are $2 on eBay.

I have one of these monitors and it's great. I would love to mount 2 of them side by side on my desk but they don't have VESA holes.

hi MitchFlorida, will you please give me a link where you buy the logo?

do you mean this monitor can not be mount on a dual monitor stand?
megoobee said:   I have one of these monitors and it's great. I would love to mount 2 of them side by side on my desk but they don't have VESA holes.

megoobee said:   I have one of these monitors and it's great. I would love to mount 2 of them side by side on my desk but they don't have VESA holes.

Looks like there are adapters. Found this one on ebay.

orientalsquirrel said:   hi MitchFlorida, will you please give me a link where you buy the logo?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110808712905

thanks a lot for helpful info. I ordered one.

I received mine. a little bit flicker. not too bad.

anyone get this?
Newegg page says dimensions are: 17.41"x 23.82" x 7.26"

but my measurement (to outside of case) is 14 3/4 x 23 5/8
(monitor is 25" diagonally)

screen only is 21 3/4 x 12 1/4...

orientalsquirrel said:   I received mine. a little bit flicker. not too bad.

If your monitor flickers it is defective. I don't have any problems with mine. Maybe you need to update the driver.

Why do they debrand monitors? I don't understand it..

alamo11 said:   Why do they debrand monitors? I don't understand it..

Refurb, no warranty - HP wants nothing to do with them.

I received one and it was in like new condition, with plastic shrink wrap. I have no idea why HP is dumping them maybe they are closing them out for a new model.

the 27" model is $179.99 (+tax in NJ) until 5/6
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=24-228-044&Tpk=N...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014