• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Go easy it's my 1st post.
Price: $162.00
Price per round: $0.324 Silver BearŪ 7.62x39mm 125-grain Ammo 500 Rounds - $162/$170 or less after coupon
One coupon per order, apply coupon SRETAIL313 for $13 off $100 or SPGSAVE313 for $22.75 off $175+ - Lock and load! Affordable 7.62x39mm Ammo comes your way, ready for making hay at the range or even hunting with your favorite tactical arm. Bi-metal zinc-plated case, Berdan-primed, non-reloadable. 125-grain, loaded with a soft-point bullet. Current Russian production. Muzzle Velocity: 2,445 F.P.S. Muzzle Energy: 1,659 ft.-lbs. 97550 500 rounds Silver BearŪ 7.62x39mm 125 - grain http://www.sportsmansguide.com

Member Summary

ammo
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It helps to have a link to the deal. Did I go easy enough...I didn't red you.

Edit - Out of stock but Link not working through FW

I knew this stuff sell out fast & was trying to get it posted ASAP. Thanks for the red on my 1st, 2nd & last post.

flylo said:   I knew this stuff sell out fast & was trying to get it posted ASAP. Thanks for the red on my 1st, 2nd & last post.

Looking at the gun related threads ALL of the Red comes from a handful of people. Maybe the Moderators would like to be fair and ban those people from placing Red on gun related threads

Richardito said:   flylo said:   I knew this stuff sell out fast & was trying to get it posted ASAP. Thanks for the red on my 1st, 2nd & last post.

Looking at the gun related threads ALL of the Red comes from a handful of people. Maybe the Moderators would like to be fair and ban those people from placing Red on gun related threads

Nah...let's keep them around...they are sort of like little baby cockroaches...they look and act all kind of cute...but then you realize that someday they will grow up and just be another nasty bottom-feeding cockroach....so, maybe it is better to go ahead and squish them.

I gave you green
Do not let a few whiners get to you, some of them need to have their hands held to get a deal.
A good deal is a good deal and these were good deals if you were fast enough

They just ran the HP & Silver Bear again & it sold out fast again. I snagged 1 more case of each so I'd keep checking as it looks like they just release so much at a time. Good Luck!

Thanks, OP.

the1percent said:   It helps to have a link to the deal. Did I go easy enough...I didn't red you.

Edit - Out of stock but Link not working through FW

Question to the1percent, So why didn't you provide a link?????????

I can not get a link to SportsmansGuide to work correctly. I am sure that it was the same for the OP.

Cut and paste - Silver BearŪ 7.62x39mm 125-grain Ammo 500 Rounds - into the search on SportsmansGuide and it will take you right to the deal. Currently out of stock.

Id be interested in knowing if u manage to receive your orders. Here's a Jan 2013 "deal" from them: LINK

flylo said:   I snagged 1 more case of each so I'd keep checking as it looks like they just release so much at a time. Good Luck!

flylo said:   Thanks for the red on my 1st, 2nd & last post.

Don't sweat red, green or otherwise. Keep the deals coming. The drones are gonna red ANY gun/ammo deal. Nothing you can do about it.

Just ignore the red that the Liberal gun grabbers vote as soon
as you post a gun deal. They hate on them all.

Over time, the greens will prevail on guns and ammo deals!!!!! Welcome to FW and thanks for posting!

flylo said:   I knew this stuff sell out fast & was trying to get it posted ASAP. Thanks for the red on my 1st, 2nd & last post.

welcome to the internet...there are people (or robots) who go through yahoo articles and such and thumbs stuff down for no reason at all
most people seem fine with the gun related items as long as it's not, you know...

if you want to freak them out, just yell "AK47!"

keeping posting, there's always people willing to (+) it to spite the others

Don't let these hate filled "people" bug you OP. They don't bother me as much as the FW moderators do, letting the haters vote Red, when that is the same as letting them post because they are trying to bury a good deal that is gun related. I gave you Green!

HORRIBLE ammo. Buyer beware on Silver Bear ammo. Many websites no longer stock it due to customer complaints and issues.

Never had a problem with the Silver Bear or Brown Bear in any of my guns. In fact I hunt both bear and deer with the Brown Bear and it works like a charm. I am partial to the 203 gr. round nose in 7.62x54R. Thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014