• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
H&R Block At Home Deluxe + State 2012 Tax Software and Total Defense Premium Internet Security Bundle

It is $59.99 with a $60.00 Rebate

THIS IS TODAY ONLY March 26, 2013

Link:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

H&R
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Rebate Information

Click here to download information for:
$60 (USD) MIR on Total Defense Premium ISS - TD12-2010-2012-2014
Valid 03/01/2013 - 03/31/2013
This rebate MUST be postmarked within 30 days of purchase.
This rebate is in USD currency and may be paid with a prepaid reward card.
NOTICE: A subscription must be activated at time of rebate redemption.

All rebates expire at Midnight Eastern Time on the date listed unless otherwise noted.

I would Cancel the subscription after you get the rebate!!

You must have an active subscription with them (including a valid CC) to get this rebate. Yep, you can cancel at anytime...just a heads up.

"The product must be activated prior to rebate redemption. Activation will require a valid credit card however your subscription may be cancelled at anytime. Total Defense will verify that the product has been activated."

Don't trust Tiger Direct's rebates. Jumped through a million hoops. Sent all documentaion. NEVER got rebate. Have photos of everything sent. No LUCK with them. No additional purchases from them from me either. SHAME on them.

I would strongly recommend against this. I did this last year and basically wasted $50. Total Defense is a scam and TD DOES NOT stand behind their rebates, no matter how much they like to "assure" you that you will get your rebate.

That is good to know... Then I wouldn't recommend it if the rebate system is bad. Ahh well.. it was worth a shot right?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014