• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Are you a pepperoni-lover when it comes to pizza? Papa John's has the ultimate pepperoni-lover's dream pizza, so get excited!

The Large Papa's Double Layered Premium Pepperoni Pizza is back for a limited time and it's only $9.99. This pizza is layered with deli style pepperoni and a layer of traditional pepperoni with mozzarella cheese and Italian herb seasoning, all piled high on the signature hand-tossed crust. There's no coupon code needed to score this deal, just select "Order Now" under the deal on the homepage and place your order. When you're craving hot and fresh pepperoni pizza this is the perfect deal for you.

Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

With all these papa John pizza deals, I am all pizza'ed out! If I see another pizza, I think I am going to barf... LOL

I can never get enough pizza Thanks for the post.

Dont forget to add a couple of dipping sauces to get the total over $11 and use HOOPS to get a free pizza on your next order!

www.abiteofpizza.com

ALL (Papa John's and Dominos) deals local to YOU!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014