Maxim
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
They used roman numerals for awhile...

ForSpud (Mar. 28, 2013 @ 2:48p) |

Your grandchildren thank you.

in2dadark (Mar. 28, 2013 @ 11:10p) |

But who needs it the most? My grandson was born on Nov. 24th (he got here in time for my birthday, the 25th)!

AishaDad (Mar. 29, 2013 @ 10:31a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The length of my sub varies while I read it.

It's not the length of the sub that matters, it's how you use it.

I have 2 subs, both of which expire in 2023 and I haven't added on with any of these deals for 3-4 years. (One sub was converted over from Stuff or FHM or something, which is why I now have 2.

Thanks OP! This brings me to Nov 2016. New to the mag subs.

Bagofchips said:   The length of my sub varies while I read it.

Nailed it.

ChiefBrody said:   Bagofchips said:   The length of my sub varies while I read it.

Nailed it.

ouch

robby69 said:   LINK

10-Free issues.
I am subscribed now thru 2024.

What's sad is the girls you will be looking at in 2024 are 7 years old now, you sicko.

Treefarn said:   robby69 said:   LINK

10-Free issues.

What's sad is the girls you will be looking at in 2024 are 7 years old now, you sicko.

Yeah, but he's not LOOKING at them NOW! The fact that you even thought of that tells us that you are really the sicko!

Your expiration date is ISS#07 2026

bugsie said:   Treefarn said:   robby69 said:   LINK

10-Free issues.

Yeah, but he's not LOOKING at them NOW! The fact that you even thought of that tells us that you are really the sicko!

No, just feeling sorry for myself, figuring out that in 2024 I will be 11 years older, but the 'hot' girls of the day will still be 18. I feel old.

I stopped signing up for these a long time ago, but I think mine goes through 2031.

Thanks OP.

Good. I'm down to three years left.

Treefarn said:   bugsie said:   Treefarn said:   robby69 said:   LINK

10-Free issues.

No, just feeling sorry for myself, figuring out that in 2024 I will be 11 years older, but the 'hot' girls of the day will still be 18. I feel old.

Cool. I'll definitely be older in 2024 too but I'll NEVER be "old" (though obviously I'll be a "dirty old man" to some ).

bugsie said:   Cool. I'll definitely be older in 2024 too but I'll NEVER be "old" (though obviously I'll be a "dirty old man" to some ).

Isn't it funny how society labels people differently for doing the same thing? Men are all programmed to lust after the same types of females...fertile, young & able to care for the male's offspring. It doesn't change with age, just the label associated with them changes.

A male who is "obviously" attracted by fertile females is:
0-3 - nursing
4-7 - "cute"
8-12 - "advanced" for their age
13-19 - horny teenager
20-35 - "normal"
35-50 - cradle robber
51+ - dirty old man

Oh yeah, and the reason I clicked the post: Thanks OP, its time to jump on the Maxim bandwagon! I need to start working on my subs now so I have free issues coming when I hit the dirty old man stage

bugsie said:   Cool. I'll definitely be older in 2024 too

This time progression paradigm applies to most living things.

robby69 said:   LINK

10-Free issues.

I got you by 4 years. 2028. LOL!

labboypro said:   bugsie said:   Cool. I'll definitely be older in 2024 too

What?! REALLY?!

But why just "most"? I was always taught that if something is living then they get older until they die. Or are you saying some of the living things won't still be alive in 2014? In that case they'll still be "older" just not "alive".

labboypro said:   bugsie said:   Cool. I'll definitely be older in 2024 too

'most' is right. A pig at any age is still just a pig.

I got a free subscription about 5 years ago. It just keeps renewing for free. Must be that Maxim gets more money for ads based on circulation volume..

Your expiration date is ISS#02 20XX not sure what that is

Dang it, I thought my 2026 was going to be the champ, but by then I expect it will be implanted. Ironic.

"We're sorry, this offer has either expired, or inventory has been depleted. You are still eligible to apply for the FREE Magazines listed below."

No free ones right now.

bopc1996 said:   Must be that Maxim gets more money for ads based on circulation volume..Yes, that is definitely it. They have to guarantee some level of circulation for their advertisers.

Exp: 2026

Thanks op

Getting these for my father, who is 77! He reads them solely for the articles. They DO have articles in them, right!?

2030 - Gave up renewing a while ago. Probably not able to read in 2030 and no son to give it to. Or, maybe I should think about renewing for future generations.

April 2035

Pffft! Rookies!

June 2029.

Does anyone pay for Maxim?

I bow to you supreme leader. I will bow again when you reach 2040.

This is how long I have subscribed... The spine of the magazine, sitting on a shelf, completed a picture of a woman.

Good stuff... I think I'll grab it for my hubbie.

Susie

I've done this 4 times and always says "the offer is invalid"...

Susie

April 2028. Did i win?

Edit: dammit 2035??

How do you pull up your expiration date?

hmmmm
i took advantage of one of these a while back and had 2 concurrent subscriptions - not sure what happened.
guess I'll see if I can get this too - then maybe i'll have 3 concurrent????

tell them you are getting duplicate issues and they will combine it into one and extend it. Names do not have to match - just the address.

it is on the right of your name on the address label

Skipping 4 Messages...
But who needs it the most? My grandson was born on Nov. 24th (he got here in time for my birthday, the 25th)!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014