Auntie Anne's: $1 Pretzel Coupon

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ooopps.........I posted it in the wrong section I think. Mods can you please move it to appropriate section. Sorry!!

https://www.auntieannesdollarpretzel.com/

Member Summary

pretzel (24.45kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got 2 today at the pretzel place inside Wal-Mart. No problems. They took two coupons and did not ask for any id. Bigg... (more)

fiveholetarget (Apr. 02, 2013 @ 3:29p) |

Got 2 today at the pretzel place inside Wal-Mart. No problems. They took two coupons and did not ask for any id. Bigg... (more)

fiveholetarget (Apr. 02, 2013 @ 3:30p) |

Still good!

LukFilm (Apr. 10, 2013 @ 12:32p) |

Gadaska said:   Ooopps.........I posted it in the wrong section I think. Mods can you please move it to appropriate section. Sorry!!

https://www.auntieannesdollarpretzel.com/

Glad you did, I would not have seen it in any other section.

THANKS MUCH!

thanks... no code and I guess we can take copies of that coupon

Woo

it's not working.this is what i get. i hope its not a spam.{"main":null,"first_name":null,"last_name":null,"email":null,"zip":null,"optin_email_coupons":null}

Thanks a lot.

mic101 said:   it's not working.this is what i get. i hope its not a spam.{"main":null,"first_name":null,"last_name":null,"email":null,"zip":null,"optin_email_coupons":null}

Try using Firefox.

You can print as many as you want when you first print. Just chance the quantity.

Thx, OP. Our forced marches to the mall just got sweeter!

I just love these so thanks OP!

Just got rejected..they tried to give me $1 off. This is supposed to be for a $1 pretzel, right?

wildhorseman said:   mic101 said:   it's not working.this is what i get. i hope its not a spam.{"main":null,"first_name":null,"last_name":null,"email":null,"zip":null,"optin_email_coupons":null}

Try using Firefox.

Wow... great site Auntie Anne's. Can't even write a site that works with the top 3 browsers!

Thanks OP!

Exbauer said:   You can print as many as you want when you first print. Just chance the quantity.

or use chrome, save as pdf, or use pdfcreator

Worked fine in FF. BTW it doesn't have a code but it DOES have your name on the coupon.

Thanks OP!

in for 3 thxs OP

Thanks!!

anyone use with success?

good to know.
closest place is like 10-15 miles from me, not sure worth it, even if it worked!

tamsrus said:   anyone use with success?

I used it last night. At first, he thought it was $1 off. Then, he couldn't figure out how to make a pretzel $1. So, he did 50% off, then 10% off four times. Not the smartest guy, but I did get a pretzel for $.98 + tax.

Love it, thanks OP.

3/30- My AA at the mall knew how to use the coupon, BUT, they wrote my name down on a sheet of paper - I'm guessing so I can't come back with another coupon. They did not care that the coupon was in my alias name, they just asked for ID and wrote down my real name. I can't imagine them flipping through the pages looking for people with how busy they are.

Got 2 today at the pretzel place inside Wal-Mart. No problems. They took two coupons and did not ask for any id. Biggest problem was for the girl to ring up the order.

Got 2 today at the pretzel place inside Wal-Mart. No problems. They took two coupons and did not ask for any id. Biggest problem was for the girl to ring up the order.

Still good!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014