Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Auntie Anne's: $1 Pretzel Coupon

Last page
3 of 3
closeupman
3/28/13 10:01 AM
good to know.
closest place is like 10-15 miles from me, not sure worth it, even if it worked!
Doldrums
3/28/13 10:09 AM
tamsrus said:   

anyone use with success?

I used it last night. At first, he thought it was $1 off. Then, he couldn't figure out how to make a pretzel $1. So, he did 50% off, then 10% off four times. Not the smartest guy, but I did get a pretzel for $.98 + tax.
polishdreamer
3/28/13 10:33 AM
Love it, thanks OP.
GeorgeGarman
4/2/13 7:34 AM
3/30- My AA at the mall knew how to use the coupon, BUT, they wrote my name down on a sheet of paper - I'm guessing so I can't come back with another coupon. They did not care that the coupon was in my alias name, they just asked for ID and wrote down my real name. I can't imagine them flipping through the pages looking for people with how busy they are.
fiveholetarget
4/2/13 3:29 PM
Got 2 today at the pretzel place inside Wal-Mart. No problems. They took two coupons and did not ask for any id. Biggest problem was for the girl to ring up the order.
fiveholetarget
4/2/13 3:30 PM
Got 2 today at the pretzel place inside Wal-Mart. No problems. They took two coupons and did not ask for any id. Biggest problem was for the girl to ring up the order.
LukFilm
4/10/13 12:32 PM
Still good!
Last page
3 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.