• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

decal
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Unless you are associated with this third party seller for $6.70.....not sure why you wouldn't point out the cheapest ($4.70 shipped).

Was looking at main page. Updated the post.
Thanks

Okay, so this may be a very nice sentiment, but obviously either price is market price. So how is this a 'Hot Deal'? And do you have an affiliation with one of the sellers or not?

???? no, I don't have any affiliation with wall decal sellers online....

I've seen these retail for much higher in stores, but I guess this isn't hot.

This will fit perfectly next to my poster of a kitten that says "HANG IN THERE".

I wish I hadn't listened to this decal when I got that tramp stamp.

These types of motivational/inspirational sayings are very popular in Utah. We were a bit weird out when we bought our home - which had a huge saying over the backyard sliding glass door.

Nothing really like this on the East Coast, where we moved from. In the few homes we've owned/lots visited anyway.

Makes me think people are being raised by bears or wolves when they need a decal from Amazon to motivate them.

nyuhipster said:   http://www.amazon.com/STRONGER-BRAVER-BELIEVE-SMARTER-THINK/dp/B...

Click to see all "NEW", Starting at $4.70


ROLMFAO!!

Who would pay???

Just type on the computer in any font, print it, and post it on the wall.

Easy...

Once again.... ROLMFAO!!!!

Moniqua said:   I wish I hadn't listened to this decal when I got that tramp stamp.
Don't worry about it, you did the right thing .

Do they make one that says "I'm too sexy for this shirt, too sexy for this shirt, so sexy it huuuuuuuurts."?

wow, this is embarrassing lol.

at least my gf thought it was cute.

it's something

marayatano said:   nyuhipster said:   http://www.amazon.com/STRONGER-BRAVER-BELIEVE-SMARTER-THINK/dp/B...

Click to see all "NEW", Starting at $4.70


ROLMFAO!!

Who would pay???

Just type on the computer in any font, print it, and post it on the wall.

Easy...

Once again.... ROLMFAO!!!!


Not that I'm looking for one of these, but this is a bit "nicer" than just printing it, unless you have a vinyl printer. These are vinyl decals, not paper letters.

coolbreeze said:   These types of motivational/inspirational sayings are very popular in Utah. We were a bit weird out when we bought our home - which had a huge saying over the backyard sliding glass door.

....


Now you need to tell us what it said


Dr. Seuss
Disclaimer
coolbreeze said:   ....

Nothing really like this on the East Coast, where we moved from. In the few homes we've owned/lots visited anyway.


haha I live on the East Coast and admittedly bought one of these on Amazon for the playroom/office ...

gizmo said:   coolbreeze said:   These types of motivational/inspirational sayings are very popular in Utah. We were a bit weird out when we bought our home - which had a huge saying over the backyard sliding glass door.

....


Now you need to tell us what it said


Probably "Remember to check Fatwallet Hot Deals everyday"



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014