• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Breaking Dawn
Disclaimer

Twilight Saga
Disclaimer
Kmart has an in store promo of Buy One Get One FREE Mix & Match Barbie THE TWILIGHT SAGA Breaking Dawn Part 1 and 2 dolls this week, regular price: $24.99 each. Kmart also is running a $5 gift card promo on most $50 purchases.

1. Print $4 off $20 Barbie Manufacturer coupon from coupons.com
2. Print $3 off $15 Barbie Manufacturer coupon from coupons.com
3. Buy 2 Barbie THE TWILIGHT SAGA Breaking Dawn Part 1 or 2 (careful not to get bride or groom those are 31.99 each)
4. Add your filler item and present your rewards number with manufacturer coupons.
5. Receive $5 SYWR gift card valid starting 4/1/2013

These will stack with Cash Register tape coupons too. I was able to buy Emmet and Esme plus a $6.99 razor adding a CRT coupon for $10 back in points with $50 dollar purchase all for 26.06 after taxes Plus the $5 gift card + $10 in rewards!

Kmart.com
Need a Kmart.com coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Barbie The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1&2 Dolls
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

so you were able to use both coupons even though one doll was free so your total was only $24.99 for 2 dolls? If so, I will have to make a stop and get some Barbies

stowie67 said:   so you were able to use both coupons even though one doll was free so your total was only $24.99 for 2 dolls? If so, I will have to make a stop and get some Barbies

The two dolls were buy one get one free so 24.99 total for both then the coupons apply for a $7 discount when you add a filler item to bridge the .02 cent gap you reach the $50 purchase threshold and you get a $5 Kmart gift card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014