• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
RAVPower 2600mAh with Flashlight Dynamo-On-The-Go (RP-PB08) External Battery Pack Charger
Apply Coupon Code = TNUKG8IE
Final Price $15
Promotion code will work each day March 25th through March 31st from 5:00PM - 8:00PM PST

Very good price for Emergence charging for most mobile phones. Compatible Models:
- Apple:iPhone 5/ iPhone 4S/iPhone 4 (AT&T, Verizon) /iPhone 3GS/iPod Touch Classic Nano (should use the OEM USB cable)
- HTC: One X/T-Mobile Sensation 4G/Sensation XE XL/Amaze 4G/Radar 4G/EVO 3D 4G/Inspire 4G/Vivid 4G/Wildfire S/ThunderBolt/Incredible 2 S/Rezound/Desire HD S Z
- Samsung: I9000/Galaxy S II I9100/T989/I777/Skyrocket SGH-I727/Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch/Galaxy Nexus Prime/Galaxy Note/ Focus S/Infuse
- Motorola: Atrix 2/Triumph/Photon 4G/ Verizon Droid 3 X X2 Bionic Razr
- LG: Vortex/Revolution/Quantum/Thrill 4G/Rumer Touch/P500/GT540/GW620/GX500/KP500/Optimus V S T 2X 3D 7
- Nokia: N900/N9/N8/N97/C6/C3/E71/E72/Lumia 900 800
- Others: Blackberry Bold 9900/Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S/4G mobile WIFI hotpot /PSP/MP3/MP4

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

RAVPower External Battery Pack Charger
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

There was a problem
The gift card code you entered has already been applied to your account.
The promotional code you entered is for an offer that has not yet begun.

"The promotional code you entered is for an offer that has not yet begun" here also.

"The promotional code you entered is for an offer that has not yet begun"

Sunvalleytek's RAVPower discount was very elusive last time they did this. IIRC the code was only active about 15 minutes per day and it took quite a bit of [insider?] direction and trial and error to figure out the narrow window of opportunity. Great deal if you had the patience. Hope it's easier this go-around.

This deal will run each day on March 25th through March 31st from 5:00PM - 8:00PM PST (For EST 8:00PM - 11:00PM)

(from the SD thread)

minitk24 said:   This deal will run each day on March 25th through March 31st from 5:00PM - 8:00PM PST (For EST 8:00PM - 11:00PM)

(from the SD thread)

Cool, thanks for the heads up!

in41

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.