rated:

Member Summary

Starbucks Caramel or Hazelnut Machiato $2 off
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

do I need to present the coupon?

I received the free one last week. Do they still work even though they appear targeted?

This may be targeted...I tried another promotion I received for my main card, but tried it on another card and it did not work. (used my $5 for $10 card deal from couple of weeks ago)

Thanks OP. My gal will like this.

I got a free one yesterday - the coupon is valid until 3/31, but not all Starbucks accept just the image on the cellphone.

I got mine a couple of days ago and the cashier said the offer is targeted. She needed the code and the registered card that the offer was sent to.

Mine was only a $1 off offer via email and requires the registered card.

Did the machiato coupon. I was in the targeted group (got the email and it showed up under Rewards in my app) but the barista put it through in such a way that days later it still hadn't registered as having been used (?). Tried it a second time a few days later just out of curiosity and that time it went through and then showed up in my app right away as having been used.

Today I received a new offer - $1 off any espresso drink.

I have the app on my phone and I never get messages here. Where would they appear and are the only for select gold card customers?

buyonsale3 said:   I have the app on my phone and I never get messages here. Where would they appear and are the only for select gold card customers?

Yes, it's supposed to be one of the benefits of being a gold card holder ("exclusive offers").

zklopman said:   I got a free one yesterday - the coupon is valid until 3/31, but not all Starbucks accept just the image on the cellphone.

I never show the coupon. I just show them the entry under "Rewards" that has the offer and the code. That's always been good enough to prove that the offer has been loaded to my card.

if u're close to safeway, just4u member can load up the sbux coupon deal. $2. unlimited use until 4/23. only need to use your safeway card.

Got the $1 off coupon two days ago. It says non-transferable and must use card to purchase.

gooddealie said:   buyonsale3 said:   I have the app on my phone and I never get messages here. Where would they appear and are the only for select gold card customers?

Yes, it's supposed to be one of the benefits of being a gold card holder ("exclusive offers").

I'm in my app and don't see and "exclusive offers" area.

I see it on my app under MY REWARDS (only because I read it here, first). It looks as if it appeared on 3/28 and expires 4/2 ::sigh:: Is it a ONE USE coupon or can I use it today AND tomorrow?

kchuan said:   if u're close to safeway, just4u member can load up the sbux coupon deal. $2. unlimited use until 4/23. only need to use your safeway card.
I have the safeway app on my phone and am not finding the sbux coupon deal. Help?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014