• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Listed price: $12.99
Rebate: $10.00
Price after rebate: $2.99
Shipping: Use Amazon FSSS or Amazon Prim.
Purchase date: 3/15/2013 to 3/28/2013
Requirement: must be purchased from Amazon.com, need an Amazon product Review within 15 days of purchase date. No need UPC bar code/receipt or mail in, online rebate request only,

Product link: Linky
Rebate link: Linky

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Sun's Tea
Thanks SteelRing
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

O, it is not double wall

Shaking a glass bottle at the gym...trouble.

Carrying a glass bottle in your backpack...trouble.

2 not so good reviews so far.

The only 2 reviews currently posted are not positive. The rebate form prose is positively hilarious with the poor English (it clearly is not the writer's first language) and the contradictions in terms.

The 2nd review is kind of pointless. It is not Amazon verified buyer, this guy might not even buy this thing. For $3.00 nothing can go wrong I guess, I would not put it in my backpack for sure.

I got mine and I see nothing wrong with it

doesnt seem to leak

one thing is that since it is glass its heavier than the others Ive tried and I've dropped the plastic one a few times which would be a huge mistake with this one

I bought some of the double-walled glasses with the rebate offer back in December and didn't have any trouble receiving the rebate.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014