• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This seems like a good deal, I assume you don't need to pay the $10 for an online pass with the new copy. I put a copy on hold at my local store and I'm gonna pick'er up tomorrow.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/battlefield-3/90175

*edit* I dont know why the link isnt working...why fatwallet do you add a bunch of garbage to the link?? WHY!!!?!?

Member Summary

Battlefield 3 XBox
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
SEARCH PAGE RESULTS
XBOX 360 - $19.99
PS3 - $19.99
PC - $19.99
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in for one. thank you

When the page link doesn't work, the only work around I have found so far is to link to the search page. I added that info to the quick summary for you.

MDHokie said:   When the page link doesn't work, the only work around I have found so far is to link to the search page. I added that info to the quick summary for you.

Thank you!

Am I correct this new copy wouldnt need the $10 online pass to play on Xbox Live?

You are correct. New copies come with that code.

It's the used copies you have to accommodate the $10 online code for. No telling if somebody has used it or not when you get a used game.

FYI - last time I logged in for online play, there was virtually no one else online.

thirddowndraw said:   FYI - last time I logged in for online play, there was virtually no one else online.

According to bf3stats.com, these are the current online players per platform (dynamic numbers btw):
PC online - 65 606
PS3 online - 77 436
360 online - 54 590

Maybe you just had bad luck last time?

MDHokie said:   You are correct. New copies come with that code.

It's the used copies you have to accommodate the $10 online code for. No telling if somebody has used it or not when you get a used game.

Okay great, that's what I assumed! Seems like people still play this online for Xbox 360.

Huh, must be. Could be the server selection making a difference as well.

You have to patch your game to the latest and greatest. That or make sure you open up your server search criteria. If you want to play on official EA servers, don't update the game at all (like it was on launch day).

It's a great online game, single player is pretty much linear garbage. I paid $30 for it at bestbuy, but that was Nov. 2011. It also happens to be the last EA game I'll ever purchase, thanks to their stupid policies (online code, no paper manual, minimal upgrades from previous sequel)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014