Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 Rimfire Rifle

IN STOCK

Key Features
The popular S&W M&P15 now in a .22 caliber
Lightweight polymer upper and lower
A2 pistol grip for improved firearm control
Quad-rail handguard for extra mounting options

Product Description
Smith & Wesson has expanded its Military & Police (M&P) Rifle Series with the introduction of a new tactical rifle chambered in .22 LR: the M&P15-22. Engineered with a high-strength polymer upper and lower receiver, the M&P15-22 benefits from reduced weight while retaining the looks and operating features of the standard M&P15 rifle. A six-position collapsible stock accommodates a variety of shooters and shooting positions. The A3 style flat top upper receiver with a quad-rail handguard allows for easily mounting optional accessories and the A2 pistol grip allows for improved firearm control. Fully functional charging handle, an AR-15 style magazine release, bolt catch, and a two-position, receiver-mounted safety. Includes a removable 25-round magazine, a removable A2-style front post sight, an adjustable A2-style rear sight, and a single stage trigger. The high-strength polymer magazine holds 25 rounds of ammunition.

Specifications

Model M&P15-22
Type Rimfire Rifle
Action Semi-Auto
Caliber .22 LR
Barrel Length 16"
Weight 5.5 Lbs.
Sights Adjustable
Finish: Stock Matte Black Synthetic
Finish : Barrel & Receiver Blued
Safety 3-Position
Capacity 1 x 25-Round Magazine

$499 +$25 firearm shipping

Use fatwallet for 3.5% back
I used my new Gander MC which I got instore two weeks ago for first time - so this also qualifys you for the $40 reward back for spending $500 in first 2 months. You will also get 1500 Gander points - each 2000 Gander points are $20 reward back.

MY ORDER

Subtotal: $499.99
Shipping &
Handling: FREE
Firearms Shipping
& Handling: $25.00
Additional Freight: $0.00
Tax:* $26.25
Total: $551.24
- 17.46 FatWallet CashBack
- 40 rewards
Total 493.78

Now, they also had a credit on file for me for a free firearms shipping because my last order got sold out and backordered, so $25 more off.

493.78 - 25 = 468.78

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have one of these, very fun to plink with. Maybe squirrel hunting this fall.

Why does the front sight look awkward? Is it backwards?

usadaytrader said:   Why does the front sight look awkward? Is it backwards?
not sure, its the same pic on the SW site too. will let you know when it arrives. picked this up for the wifey

usadaytrader said:   Why does the front sight look awkward? Is it backwards?
They both come off....add a red-dot and you're golden.

I just bought the threaded barrel version of this with the Flash Suppressor on the end of the Barrel looks much nicer and gives you more options down the road, for 489. Image

I got the MOE about a year ago now and love it. Literally eats anything I've fed it without issue. I would def agree with ds1978 that at a minimal to get the threaded version of it. You can of course get it done through a gunsmith down the line but its not much more to just get the factory version. Either way great gun and green for the OP!

Cheers!

DW

ds1978 said:   I just bought the threaded barrel version of this with the Flash Suppressor on the end of the Barrel looks much nicer and gives you more options down the road, for 489. Image
online?

Yes, please do tell where you got it. I was going to jump on this deal but noticed the missing flash suppressor...

$447 at my local WalMart last week

maxcom said:   $447 at my local WalMart last week

our walmarts have been OOS since December of this model and the Sig and Colt AR15s

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014