rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

book
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This description from Amazon just might help those wondering just what this book is ...

Book Description
Publication Date:July 1, 2007
Dr. R.C. Sproul surveys the great work accomplished by Jesus Christ through His crucifixion the redemption of God s people. Dr. Sproul considers the atonement from numerous angles and shows conclusively that the cross was absolutely necessary if anyone was to be saved. Opening the Scriptures, Dr. Sproul shows that God Himself provided salvation by sending Jesus Christ to die on the cross, and the cross was always God s intended method by which to bring salvation. The Truth of the Cross is an uncompromising reminder that the atonement of Christ is an absolutely essential doctrine of the Christian faith, one that should be studied and understood by all believers.

Thank you!

and Happy Easter!

Thanks...I appreciate you posting this.

Thanks OP!

Some of the best gifts in life are FREE.

Thanks!! =)

Can't turn down something that's free

love RC Sproul! Happy Good Friday everyone

I'm giving you red because: ...

c) It's blatantly religious and this thread should be locked

100% off? Nothing but net! Thanks OP

SecondGunman said:   c) It's blatantly religious and this thread should be locked
Regarding religious Hot Deals: We are allowing them to be posted, but we are also moderating the threads to keep out religious commentary and conversation. Not everyone may realize this, so I just wanted to pop in and and clarify how we're treating these.

SavingsFinder said:   Can't turn down something that's free

Oh SURE you can! My nephew regularly turns down that free punch in the nose offerred by his local bully. And I've turned down some other equally ugly stuff in the past.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014