• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For those that missed the Newegg deal earlier this month, Amazon just dropped their price to $70.36. Just a few bucks higher than the March 1st deal.

Link

Member Summary

Motorola SB6121
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not bad...but still slightly cheaper from many large eBay sellers ($67.00). Bigger difference if tax is included on Amazon.

Yep, not a bad price for this, but I just bought the slightly better sb6141 on eBay "best offer" for $67.47.

decent price for a great modem. got my two weeks ago when ratuken (Buy.com) had the $20 off $50 from marketplace seller for $60 free shipping and no tax. For those who don't like eBay, can see if the Buy.com coupon comes up again.

Well it is now up to $74.42. Amazon sure does move their prices around and the camel website indicates that this modem was $68.48 at some point on the 28th.

Grrr, why are these so expensive? Paid somewhere between $0 and $10 after rebate for a SB5120 back in the day. Still working like a champ but only DOCSIS 2.

tall said:   Grrr, why are these so expensive? Paid somewhere between $0 and $10 after rebate for a SB5120 back in the day.

"Back in the day" TW (and some others) didn't charge a modem rental fee. Now that they do...there's a demand market for these.

Just placed my order through Amazon at a price of $65.76. The price has been all over the place the past few days, but since I now need to replace my "end of life" modem as deemed by Comcast I had better get with the program. Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014