• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Docks
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thx, bought a couple pair for $33.00 total.

Thanks OP. Great price!

Great price... ordered 2...hope it's legit! Thanks OP!

thx. in 4 3 and some other clearance stuff for about $80.

I cannot add them to my shopping cart, even not to wish list. Anybody know why?

No tall people's sizes, and even if there were, the pic leads me to believe these are wrinkle magnets.

in for 2... But they are charging tax... in NJ no tax on clothing....

OOS

Worked great for me. Thanks!

Not Working

twinclouds said:   I cannot add them to my shopping cart, even not to wish list. Anybody know why?
If they're out of your size, it won't add to cart. Pick a weird size like 42 X 30 and you'll see what I mean.

Thank you! I just bought 2 pairs of these a couple days ago for $35 each, but I haven't removed the tags yet because I decided I needed a different size. Now I can just return them instead, since I ordered 4 pairs for $66 with this deal.

Logan71 said:   No tall people's sizes, and even if there were, the pic leads me to believe these are wrinkle magnets.

They're even wrinkled in the picture! Not good for those of us who don't iron.

Does not mention wrinkle free so definitely losing a feature got to lose on price.

is there shipping? if not plz put "shipped" in title. if so plz put shipping price in title

All 30x32 are OOS.

Thanks anyway OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014