• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Normally $34.97-$39.97. Another $2.50 off with the Lowes coupon, or order online and get the FW 3% Cash Back.

I didn't notice until now that it states "Online Exclusive" but I printed out the web page and brought it in the store and they matched the price and allowed me to use my Lowes 10% off coupon. Note: The packaging in the store is slightly different, but the model numbers match. The packaging states "AmbientLED". It casts a light color similar to a Halogen when new (the Halogens yellow over time) and the flood pattern is very similar to the 90 watt Halogens I was using.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/203248905?catalogId=10053&langId=-1...

Member Summary

Home Depot - Philips PAR38 LED Flood (18W)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Dimmable?

Philips 18-Watt (90-Watt) PAR38 Bright White (3000K) Dimmable LED Flood Light
BulbModel #420323
Internet #203248905
Store SKU #635640

madburg said:   Dimmable?

They say "dimmable" but I don't have a dimmer so I haven't verified how well it works.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014