• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was looking for a stud finder and came across this unique stud finder with great reviews on amazon. Amazon price $49.95

Just bought a new house and expecting a little one so this would be great later on to hang pictures, family portraits, mirrors, etc.

Product link: linky. Current price $49.99

Got an email as a trial SYW member to save $7 with $50 purchase. $7 automatically added when you apply your SYW member number to the purchase at checkout.

Details: Get an instant $7 in Points. Here's How!
Make a Tools purchase of $50 or more.
Redeem any amount of your current Points.
Unlock an extra $7 in Points (7,000 Points) on that purchase!
Ta-da! $7 savings in Points!
Hurry! These Points are valid from 3/28/2013 to 4/3/2013.
Points will apply automatically towards your redemption, in store or online at Sears.

Added a $1.34 TOOL filler to go over $50. I used this filler

Math:
$49.99 (Franklin ProSensor 710)
$1.34 (filler)
($7.00) (SYW discount)
$44.33 (free shipping + tax)

Use discover for add'l 5% cb...

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Franklin ProSensor 710 Stud Finder
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seems like a lot of money just to hang some pictures. I've bought them for under $15 (Harbor Freight and Black & Decker)and they've worked fine.

This is one of those cases..."low tech" seems to work better (and I've tried quite a few):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000IKK0OI/ref=oh_details_o01_s...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014