• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Battlefield 4 Game PC Download Pre-Order @ GameFly - $47.99 after Coupon
compare at $59.99
Free Shipping!

Coupons
GFDAPR20 - 20% off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

GameFly
See GameFly coupons that earn Up to 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Battlefield 4 Game PC Download Pre-Order
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this coupon good for the Deluxe or Premium or whatever there going to call it? Or just the base game?

Cheers

Sammich said:   Is this coupon good for the Deluxe or Premium or whatever there going to call it? Or just the base game?

Cheers

Just the regular, as the deluxe version is only going to be on Origin. Looks like the only difference is Beta Access and "Bonus Content"

"Bonus Content"

This is my concern as "Bonus Content" for BF3 turned out to be 4 expansions Id rather not pay for individually. It sounds like I need to do a bit of research on this...

EA and pre-order should not be in the same sentence these days. Just an opinion from a gaming enthusiast.

EA should probably figure out how to get SimCity working correctly before releasing another game...? The day I ever pre-order another EA game, ha!

lucidstorm said:   EA and pre-order should not be in the same sentence these days. Just an opinion from a gaming enthusiast.

Couldn't agree more with this statement

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014