• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Boston's Best Ground Coffee
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Still no reviews on that coffee....I'm guessing not many are chancing it.

dazviking said:   Still no reviews on that coffee....I'm guessing not many are chancing it.

at this price point, guess even if it's not the best coffee, probably can't go wrong at $3 per lb. If it tastes lousy, just add LOTS of sugar or flavored creamer!

MISTERCHEAP said:   dazviking said:   Still no reviews on that coffee....I'm guessing not many are chancing it.

just add LOTS of sugar or flavored creamer!

Then it's guaranteed to taste awful.

$4.50 a pound before sale. Again you kind of wonder if it is any good.

mg42 said:   $4.50 a pound before sale. Again you kind of wonder if it is any good.

Indeed, as it is described as "medium roast"...and likely not much different than good old Folgers "Classic" roast, also a "medium roast". Which btw Staples has been selling the last couple of weeks at $6.99 for almost *3 pounds* (33.9oz). As a coffee gourmand, I find Folgers Classic not bad at all--especially if you do a 50/50 "re-blend" with something a little darker like Folgers "Black Silk". If you find that on sale, of course (lol).

A miss buying the 30oz. or so Folgers Columbian (medium dark) for almost the same price as Folgers Classic. Those days are gone I guess.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014