• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Note: We want the 20% off to get activated BEFORE the other coupons, so make sure you "click to redeem it" first.

If you're not certain it got "activated", add to cart WITHOUT clicking coupons and see if total price is reduced by 20%, then go back to product page, click coupon, and click "update".
~~~~~~

Click here to activate 20% off skin care. (might need to clear cookies)

THEN click here and add 2 to cart. Click coupon!

Total for 2 = $4.38

Eligible for Free Shoprunner shipping.

Note: If you don't have Shoprunner, shipping is free after $25 (calculates from BEFORE coupons or discounts).

If getting more items in your order, consider adding these two (non SR eligible items) as well.

$0.19 = Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bar with Shea Butter 3.17 oz.

$1.39 = Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer with Advanced Q10 Complex 8.4 fl oz.

drugstore.com
See drugstore.com promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Gillette Face + Body Wash
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Am upgrading to something slightly classier than bar soap and this totally fit the bill!

In for 2 = $4.38

Thanks OP!

OOS

How are you getting the prices so low? My price for 2 was like 7.99

I got 2 for 5.98 now, but how do you get the St. Ives for cheap?

I'm still seeing $7.98 (2x$4.98 - 20% off). What was the original price for you OP?

Randonium8 said:   How are you getting the prices so low? My price for 2 was like 7.99
Randonium8 said:   I got 2 for 5.98 now, but how do you get the St. Ives for cheap?
kdn102 said:   I'm still seeing $7.98 (2x$4.98 - 20% off). What was the original price for you OP?

Clear cookies and try again.

$3.99 * 2 = $7.98
- 20% = $6.38
- $1 - $1 = $4.38

St ives no longer has the coupon

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014