• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Duracell AAA Coppertop Alkaline Batteries (100 Pack Bulk-Pack) for $22.95 + free shipping

Back in stock!

picked these up before. Came in a box, packed loose in several small zip-lock (type) bags. No complaints though, expiration date is years away, and several I've used have worked perfect.

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/duracell-aaa-coppertop-alkaline-batt...

Member Summary

Duracell AAA Coppertop Alkaline Batteries (100 Pack Bulk-Pack)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Deals4mykids said:   Duracell AAA Coppertop Alkaline Batteries (100 Pack Bulk-Pack) for $22.95 + free shipping

Back in stock!

picked these up before. Came in a box, packed loose in several small zip-lock (type) bags. No complaints though, expiration date is years away, and several I've used have worked perfect.

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/duracell-aaa-coppertop-alkaline-batt...


Why pay ANYTHING for these when they're FAR at Office Depot and Staples almost every month? AA is every month, and AAA is pretty frequent, too. We have stacks of 20 and 24 packs we only paid tax on (which works out to about $3 per 100).

how do you get them for free at OD or Staples?

kepler999 said:   how do you get them for free at OD or Staples?At Staples they're 100% back in Rewards for OOP before tax. They typically run the promo one or two times in the spring and fall and a 5 or 6 week blitz at Christmas. Rewards program is free to join.

Dano

So I have to invest retail price to get a rebate that is only good for in store purchases?

My benchmark is Costco, where 40 AA or AAA Kirkland alkaline batteries are $10 every day, which comes to $0.25 each.
These are $0.23 each, so it's a bit better but not a super steal.

zapy said:   So I have to invest retail price to get a rebate that is only good for in store purchases?Staples Rewards aren't a rebate and can be used for phone/online/in-store purchases.

Dano



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014